Open letter to the Galactic Federation of Light.

A small steo for me - but a big step for mankind.
brahbata
Site Admin

Open letter to the Galactic Federation of Light.

Post by brahbata » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Hi @ll,

NEW!

Video-Version of the full invitation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylr8Chdz3AA

Open letter to the Galactic Federation of Light - revised and updated

First, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your noble, loving, wise and relentless help and friendship during the past days until now.

Various contacts and your tireless efforts spreading light into many entities of planet Earth are - as I think - crowned by true success. Many beings on mother Earth are already awaken and recognize our home luminary as a living organism and feel spiritually embedded in an infinitely populated universe. Moreover, many of us truly understand that the ways our nations took in the past times aren’t really sane. We realize on an increasing level that we sin against Earth and other life when we‘re not truly walking the walk of love.

Nevertheless, I still have great trust and faith. And I strongly believe in my sisters and brothers.
Our awakening will be accompanied by vast joy, hope and some regrets as well. Regrets, cause we haven’t always been fully able to understand and act from our highest position with one another. Joy and hope, because God, the one Divine Source is about to vary our all experience of life fundamentally. I not only believe but strongly know that everything is coming to a good end respectively will have a wonderful beginning. I firmly believe that Earthly mankind will reach out her hands to you in true friendship. I trust in that we all will be listening to our hearts when the curtain of Orion‘s domination will be lifted.

I entreat you for your help to overcome Orion‘s slavery and Aton‘s influence on our Earth. I friendly ask you for your guidance and help to overthrow the domination of those entities from the star constellation Zeta Reticuli and their evil worldly and cosmic allies. We humans long for peace. And I know deeply in my heart that we can create this peace together with your wisdom, love and kind help. Let’s tear down the walls in our minds and let’s start walking on new paths.
Out awakening shouldn’t be conquered with the sword as I do still hope, although I learned that love may defend itself.

Great trust I do put in our friends from Earth‘s moon and the various cosmic and energetic beings who do stand strong with Earth‘s lightworkers, natives, nuns, monks and contactees. Together with their help Earthly mankind can and will stand the tests of time.
I‘m happily looking forward for official first contact and wish good luck and blessings to all of us.

Kind Regards,

brah

Please feel free to put an own word of invitation as YOUR comment below.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space