Mitochondria and the Holy Spirit.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Mitochondria and the Holy Spirit.

Post by brahbata » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:47 am

Hello dear ones :-)

In February 2004 a friend of mine talked to the "Midiclorians" from the movie Star Wars, Episode 1 in my old forum and asked the question if they exist "in realitas".

The scientific proof for the existence of the Holy Spirit can be found in the mitochondria within our cells.
Biological science and its medical colleagues have always referred to the mitochondria as the "power plants" of the cells - they can do much more...

According to their inheritance, mitochondria are not subject to the laws of DNA - they have their own inheritance course and are transmitted exclusively by the mother. They are a former bacterium, which is of extraterrestrial origin. Within our body cells there are about 1,500 mitochondria per cell. They feed on photons (light particles) and pass this energy on to the rest of the cell. In each mitochondrion, about 400 times more ATP is produced than in all other cell components (ATP, adenosine triphosphate is, so to speak, the "currency unit" within the cells, through which an exchange of messenger substances functions).
If one follows the principle of evolution described by the Cambridge biologist Rupert Sheldrake ("morphic resonance"), the result is that all mitochondria within a cell and within a "cell system" (such as the human being as a whole) are in energetic communication with each other and not only supply us with energy (light quanta = photons) - thus keeping us alive and making us "shine" - but also form that area of our consciousness which we would call the spirit according to the doctrine of the three dimensions of the human being (body, soul, spirit).
If we succeed in entering into intelligent communication with our mitochondria through meditation, we can ask them to make the photons "shine", which would explain the phenomenon of halo and aura. The mitochondria thus form the "material" seat of the Holy Spirit in our beings.

This only in a nutshell, if you want to investigate for a trace: Einstein's "E=mc²" (energy equals mass times velocity squared) provides evidence that matter interacts with energy and is formed by it. The morphic resonance is described by Sheldrake and in another form earlier by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung, Wilhelm Reich with his orgone energy also points this out. In old Indo-Vedic texts the "photon energy" appears as "Prana" described, in Chinese texts as "Qi". In ancient Egypt one spoke of the Mer-ka-ba etc.

Best regards,

brah :-)

P. S.

Hint: „Why not store a memory just in one place? One answer may be redundancy. Just as most of us keep copies of the computer programs on our hard drives on a floppy disk, in case an electrical misadventure causes our computer to crash, our brain does the same. You can have a small localized stroke and not lose your memory.”

J. Allan Hobson, “The Chemistry of Conscious States: How the Brain Changes Its Mind.” (1994, Little, Brown) – “Dreaming as Delirium – How the Brain Goes Out of Its Mind”, First MIT Press Edition, 1999

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space