Telepathy.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Telepathy.

Post by brahbata » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:19 am

Hi @ll,

Telepathy is a principle of communication throughout the cosmos. All of us bear these abilities in us and they can be trained and formed.

In case, you want to get a short information on how to deal with that issue and take a personal benefit from it, I invite you to take a look at these

Telepathy. Question and Answer.

https://www.spinchat.com/hp/brah/blog/id/788873

Telepathy – a beginners guide.

What can you say about telepathy?

O.K. You are FAR more with your mind, than you thought. Your mind has endless possibilities. You just haven't been trained for that, cause there are entities in this world, who don't want us to be free. Telepathy sets free, because there is no more room for lies in our lifes. This doesn't mean that when you do telepathy every thought you have will be open to others, but on a subconcious level all beings of (also different) species do have a telepathic connection.

The key to telepathy is meditation, which is a sort of calming your mind. You watch your thoughts "developing", pass by and come and go. This is best to be done, when your are in a comfortable position, e. g. laying on a bed. Calm, smooth, soft and not to loud music which gentles your mind can be useful, too. Take deep, long breaths and focus on your breathing. Long, deep breaths calm you - your brain gets into a state of theta waves, which is about 3-8 Hertz vibes and is mainly reached while sleeping, relaxation or meditation. It's a bit like when you are getting sleepy. Then calm yourself with focussing on long, deep breaths, relax. Watch your thoughts go by and watch what you think.

Please don't control your thoughts, just watch what is happening within your mind while continue deeply breathing to calm yourself. Again, laying down e. g. on a bed is best.

The brain is much different than what we've been tought. The brain works like a CONNECTED computer or a TV-Set. Far not all of the thoughts that dwell in you are your own thoughts. You receive about 50-70% of the thoughts you have on a subconscious level thru the so-called "morphic resonance". You just think these thoughts are yours. They are not. A CONNECTED Computer or a TV Set works about the same as your brain does. The different channels, the programms you watch are not stored on the TV - they are getting received online instead.

Weed, marijuana switches the channel you receive exactly like you swith the channel on a tv with the remote control. Weed helps you with doing that, but is not absolutely neccessary. It just makes it easier in the beginning. Later on, when already getting used to telepathy, this won't be neccessary any longer. Ask the dudes, who do weed. They ALL will tell you of telepathic experiences they made and experience.

That's why hemp is (or used to) be forbidden on this planet. There are indeed evil forces, which don't want you to be free, you shall rather stay a mental slave. Don't focus on these forces now, rather focus on love instead.

What shall I do to be free?

Mass media is a form of control. Look with what kind of information people get fed thru mass media. Minds are like parachutes - they only work, when they are open. Weed helps you to switch between the channels in your brain to a different energy, a different information. Chemically it's the release of serotonin and dopamin, two substances which work at the synaptic connections in the brain. These two substances make you feel happy.

Is weed smoking advisable?

The more serotonin in your brain is, the happier you are. I would say yes. But it's up to oneself. I don't know what conditioning you personally have, but I experience you as an old soul, relatively free of dogma. What is important too is meditation, as I wrote above. Laying on a bed, focussing on long deep breaths you take. Just do it in your spare time and take it as a possibility to rest and slightly watch your thoughts wandering, listen to your "inner voice", to the pictures you see with your inner eye and the feelings, you have while doing this. Make yourself comfortable. Relax. This is a happy doing and should be no stress.

O.K. cool.

A CONNECTED computer hasn't stored the information and input it gets on its hard disc - it receives the information "online" - that's exactly what your brain does. You do have a hard disc in your brain, too - the memory of your personal experience. This is additionally to the information your brain receives thru species connection on a subconscious, telepathic level. As I said, about 50-70% of the thoughts you have day in and day out are received from the collective consciousness via morphic resonance - you just don't know about that and thought, they were your own. They are not.
You personalize in your mind this received information in order to make it suitable for you. This is why you think, they are your own, personal inner thoughts.

Practise. Every spare time a little. Don't let it be hard for you, let it be a relaxed, comfortable time. Calm long deep breaths take you back into a relaxed mood. Let go of all your fears. You are loved by the Heavens, just loved, nothing else. God is LOVE. Religion is control. Many entities try to manipulate your mind. They have a vast interest that you won't get free.

Have you ever heard of the „morphic resonance“?

No.

Morphic resonance (first suggested by Rupert Sheldrake, a cambridge biology professor) is the collective telepathic subconscious connection of all beings of all different species.

In case you don't want to smoke joints (or bake yourself some hemp cookies), take cbd-oil instead. This doesn't make you high, but also activates and enhances your telepathic abilities. Now is the time in which all these energies (hemp - just look at the hippies in the sixties and cbd-oil) are getting to the public freely. This is one aspect of the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. We are going to create a flower-power love planet, so it is written in the stars above and the book of life.

You will get access to the memory of the cosmos, a bit later. EVERY thought, every impulse, every emotion ever happened within this cosmos is energetically stored within the akasha-chronicle. When you have more training with your mind, you will get access to that memory, too. Just every thought you need in a special situation you then will receive telepathically in your mind. In other words: you then just have ALL the neccessary answers you need in every situation for you.

If you want to find out more about the „morphic resonance“ and how it is described read this when you find time

https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance

To be continued...

and some more detailled background here:

http://brahbata.space/Telepathie_engl.html

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space