Ancient and forthcoming times. Word for Sunday.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Ancient and forthcoming times. Word for Sunday.

Post by brahbata » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:21 am

We all have a wonderful heavenly time ahead of us.

This world will become free. God has decided to free the earth from the yoke of the Orion Federation and the Zeta Reticuli Greys. We have VERY many wonderful friends in the galaxy and throughout the cosmos. Energetic, sparse beings who are purest LIGHT stand with us, as do the many brave fighters of Ashtar Command and the friends from the far side of the Earthly Moon.

We have been traveling the galaxy since early historical times. History is the period of written record - everything else is prehistory. This includes the myths and legends of Atlantis and Lemuria - great empires of Earth people.

We have already been a member of the galactic federation of mankind - and we will be again soon. Great energetic changes are in store for all of us - humanity will become telepaths, our lifespans will dramatically extend, we will experience true health and overflow with happiness, contentment and prosperity.

All this will be so for a whole millennium. I will be the leader of earthly humanity, in this cosmic game. We have a lot of plans.

Remember the times of Atlantis. The picture shows the pyramids under water between Florida and Cuba. The link shows the pyramids east of Taiwan ( viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5&sid=96bc67bba4c7b ... 54e7e97474 ). As strange as my words sound about the earth's past - they are true and stone testimonies lie buried in the earthly oceans. The next picture shows the so called "Mars face". A stone human face on the planet Mars - 1.8 kilometers long and 1.4 km wide. West of it in the Cydonia region are several pyramid complexes, which are clearly visible on pictures.

Our origin is cosmic in nature.

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space