Thoughts on the current status quo of the earth.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Thoughts on the current status quo of the earth.

Post by brahbata » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm

Hello everyone,

I just have to get something off my chest about the "status quo" in the summer of 2023.

The forests are burning in Europe and elsewhere. The rainforest in Indonesia is being cut down like never before, in the Amazon it is consistently bad. The lungs of the earth have cancer.

Animals are dying. Biodiversity on this beautiful planet here has been dramatically reduced in the past decade - although this process has been going on worldwide since the early nineties.

Refugees from the beleaguered Third World are making their way to North America, Europe and Australia. Their boats mostly capsize, few arrive and find themselves in internment camps on the frontier of the rich First World.

Compassion among people is waning. At a time when "shit storms" are rampant on social media and social interaction seems to have reached a low point, those who display their good decency, friendly manners and morals are "social outcasts of goodness."

The economic prosperity of entire national economies is going down the drain. People in the metropolitan areas of this - reduced to economy - planet can hardly afford the costs for rents, living and school utensils for their children. Hardly to speak of money for hobbies.

The stock markets explode. Greedy citizens driven by social envy seek their personal salvation in shareholder value. Risky business is done with everything that can be traded - regardless of whether it is wheat, water or orange juice.

The whole planet is crying out in agony. I sound the alarm.

And my - well-off - environment signals me that I am "chasing reveries".

I do not give up hope. Hope is the drive of man. I have the firm confidence in the sky that our all evolutionary development will form to the positive. The present events analogously represent the birth pangs of a new age, and every birth hurts.

Once the result is there, all pain is gone.

And as some mothers intensely assured me at this point:

Nie wieder!

Let us never lose our hope. Like Martin Luther, I would plant a new little apple tree if the end of the world were imminent.

I have the firm assurance of heaven that this still has a "Plan B" for us.

Best regards, keep the Faith,

brah

When will you call me?

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space