We've been tricked.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

We've been tricked.

Post by brahbata » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:09 pm

We've been tricked.

This world is not as it is presented to us. We were born as immortal souls, incarnated in temples, our bodies, to be able to act in the heavy density of the material world.

Extraterrestrial life is real. And it has also found its way to planet Earth. It has since time immemorial.

The Federation of Orion determines the fate in our area of the Milky Way, the so-called "Orion Arm". So this designation does not come by chance.
The pyramids of the planet Earth speak a clear language of extraterrestrial events. In their size they reflect the so-called "relative brightness" of the three belt stars of the constellation of Orion. The brighter the three stars are (Al-Nitak, Al-Nilam, Mintaka), the bigger the pyramids are.

But the pyramids are located throughout the solar system - not just on planet Earth. Also on Mars and the moon.

These pyramids are also found on Earth in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans and date back to Atlantic times.

Off Florida's coast in the Atlantic Ocean:

And east of Taiwan, in the Pacific Ocean off Yonaguni Island (belonging to Japan):

Artifacts representing prehistoric holographic hard disk data storage are also discoverable from Atlantic times (10,500 BC). Early period "smartphones".

These data storage devices are modeled after Central and South American crystal skulls, which store - also holographically - the knowledge of
mankind before the Flood.

We live in a double star system. Our ecliptic (The orbital plane of the planets known to us) is accompanied by a small "brown dwarf", a mini-sun
with five planets, many moons, as well as asteroids and comets. Every 6500 years the system comes close to us, between Earth, Mars and
Jupiter. The asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter was once a planet, Marduk, which was destroyed by a collision with one of Nibiru's moons
(Nibiru is the name of the brown dwarf). The people on Marduk flew to Mars and Earth and changed the genome of Earth's prehistoric hominids to
homo sapiens through genetic manipulation. We are star-born.

We have opponents in this cosmic game: among others, the so-called "Greys".

Heaven has a wonderful future planned for us.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space