The Christmas Message.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

The Christmas Message.

Post by brahbata » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:33 pm

I know Christmas is at the door.

Fellow Americans,

the world is at war. People are shooting at each other. My heart is bleeding.

I was born and entered this world to attain enlightenment. To give the peoples of this planet the peace they have longed for so long.

Let us look around us: Palestine and Israel are still at war. Sudan, Russia, Ukraine, China, Taiwan - and other theaters are in urgent need of help. The rainforest is being cut down, the polar ice caps are melting. The needy worldwide, who do not know where to get water tomorrow, let alone a piece of bread need HELP. And what about the western world? The G7 nations?

Dear friends from Africa: Not better. Very many of us here in the western world do not know where we will get food tomorrow.

Most of us have compassionate hearts. But how are we going to give when we have nothing ourselves?

We are all trapped on a slave planet held captive by alien groups and their earthly henchmen. Our world could be free for a LONG time if we would finally stand up!

I ask us all not to use the coming steps, which Heaven will send us, for violence. Let us all please (!) be mindful that compassion guides us.

Soon this world will become FREE.

Love greetings,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space