Word for Sunday.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Word for Sunday.

Post by brahbata » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:40 pm

I will have to act very thoughtfully.

If peace is to be achieved in the world, it will require thoughtful action. We can't work rashly to bring about equality, freedom and prosperity in the world if we are at odds with ourselves.

Peace ALWAYS begins within ourselves. How will I carry my light to the outside world if it does not shine within me?

For this reason, it is of paramount importance that I make the light within myself shine. I am looking for world peace - I will achieve it ONLY through peace within myself.

My angels showed me the future world for all of us over 25 years ago. I take them at their word. Heaven still has a "Plan B" for all of us. However, it matters how we direct our behavior to achieve that goal.

I challenge all of us to contribute to world peace. Be it in whatever way we can. We are all stepped to support our sisters and brothers under the heavens however we can.

In a world gone mad, it is necessary to keep a clear head and an open heart. The spirit is the master of our being and we all listen far too little to our quiet voice of inner conscience. Hope is the driving force of man - and we should give it nourishment whenever and however we can.

Soon earthly mankind will once again become part of the intergalactic family of mankind. We are in the starting blocks, so to speak. We will never reach a new world of peace through war. Neither war within ourselves, nor war with our brothers and sisters.

Let us bring heaven to earth. We write the year 2022, it is truly time for it. Let us leave the paths of our traditions when they have proven to be unhelpful. A world where there is war and capital punishment is not my world. And it is by no means the world of the future.

Let's wake up, let's take action, let's act, and in doing so, let's reflect on the love that resides in ALL of us.

Forgiveness is the key to happiness.

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space