Turn of the times.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Turn of the times.

Post by brahbata » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:18 pm

I reject violence in any form.

Conflict is part of daily life in the world. In the animal kingdom, among humans and also among other species'. The reason for this probably lies in our non-recognition.

We all wander through the world and time in search of ourselves.

Errare humanum est.
To err is human.

As long as we, as individual human beings and as societies, believe to recognize our action in having to follow a "heavenly will" for us, which aims at a counteraction, we will always put ourselves under duress. A deeply neurotic behavior. We thereby become unfree beings and deprive ourselves of our own divinity, which we are entitled to claim for ourselves as children of heaven. This does not imply that we may negate belief in a higher purpose or divine plan, but rather that we may become aware of our own responsibility.

Learning means recognition. But do we really learn something if we repeat our once made lessons every time anew until they have become firm views in us?

There is a saying that goes, "You have a tradition when you can't think of anything new." But now the time has come when we should think of something new. The Aquarian Age has dawned.

Humanity is collectively waking up and reaching for the stars.

Those energies that the Galactic Central Sun now holds for us will lead to a collective spiritual growth of earthly humanity. The first sign in time and world change for this was the hippie movement of the 1960-1970s, which was also followed by the Indigo children born since especially the 1990s.

Humanity longs for peace. Humanity longs for love. Humanity longs for happiness.
The change in the world will come - it is written in the stars. The old world defends itself with Kali-Yuga energy against the dawning golden age of spiritual maturity. Old, warlike behavior is (still) being met with warlike behavior. We must realize that these ways will not lead us to new solutions to our conflicts.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein

I call on all of us to listen to our hearts and give space to our conscience. Let's focus positively; Let's not pay attention to what bothers us - but rather to what pleases us. Let us program ourselves with positive energy. We ourselves are the master of our being.

Hope is the drive of man.
Let us act. Let's put the dark in its place

Love greetings,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space