Welcome!

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by brahbata » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:07 am

Hi @ll,

welcome to Aquarius – the brandnew international Buddha-Vibes experience!

On this site we will hopefully be able to discover and enlarge our spiritual and grounded experiences in life.

Please feel free to post whatever you like to talk about. The task is to create a community in which harmony, togetherness, happiness and respect for each other plant the basis for a deeper knowledge about spiritual and interplanetary, cosmic affairs. Earth's friends from abroad and other luminaries are deeply welcome and most invited. Let's create a better world for the all of us in brotherhood and unconditional love.

Together with many, many spiritual entities we will surely build a place for the heart and mind. Meditation, telepathy, flying high while staying grounded are the clue to a joyful experience in the now beginning Age of Aquarius. And for some of us, a beer every once in a while, of course ;) .

I am very happy to invite you to this site and hope, you will temporarily leave this place excited and satisfied when it's time. But please come back – for we all need your wisdom, your truth and your love sharing with us.

I am joyfully looking forward to encounter you and your tidings here,

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Post by brahbata » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi @ll,

and hi MaysonAngela28, my Angel!

Indeed, you're the very first „international entity“ registering to this board. Same planet, different location.
I am happy and very grateful that you found your way here and that you do put your trust in me even in that way. I am strongly looking forward to give you all the answers you desire and long for and am very curious for your ideas, too. I deeply believe in the principle of togetherness and that we all grow while sharing our ideas with one another.

As it is said in the New Testament:

“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
(Matthew 18, 20)

May the force always be with you and your beloved ones and I am just so proud of your overall appearance in life. You make me feel complete.

Happy to have you with me – can't wait for your love, wisdom and postings!

Kind Regards, hugs,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Post by brahbata » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Welcome from the bottom of my Heart

Dear friends from all around the globe and abroad from other luminaries,

I am just so happy you found your way into this spirits-board. Please be assured that I will do my very best to provide you with all the answers you might long for and which I can give due to my personal approach to eternal and lifely matters and spiritual affairs. And this, while I am very curious listening to YOUR stories as well.

By this time, we still do have it quite neat here on this site - I promise you to not forget your very appearing here from the beginning on. This means a lot to me. I am a capricorn with an elephant's remembrance, so I am ready to talk with you right from the mountain top or from inmidst the wilderness as well.

There will be plenty of room for all different kinds of conversations: Whether you long for a "written and telepathically sent hug" or some tidings from "above", I will be there for you and honor and embrace you with all my existence as being one of your kind.

We are ONE. And we all come from ONE source.

To serve and to protect - Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space