My Cosmos.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

My Cosmos.

Post by brahbata » Thu May 27, 2021 12:51 pm

My cosmos

I am a human being walking on earth.

Born in a life with the goal of attaining enlightenment. My journey began in heaven, where all our journeys begin and end.
I know about some of my rebirths. I vividly remember sequences from lives in Tibet as a Buddhist monk and from India as a Brahmin. Numerous of my lives were devoted to my spiritual formation and the exploration of the mysteries of the universe.

This journey had its mundane origins in times past as a molecular amino acid.
All life is ensouled. Consciousness is gradual and finds the way of its formation depending on the chosen earthly body. Thus, an amoeba can do exactly what one must be able to do as an amoeba - just as one can do as a human being what one must be able to do as a human being. Here, there is no valency in the sense that the more developed life would be more valuable than the inferior cell. The spirit that fills our beings lives in the whole cosmos. In every single body cell and in the dance of the atoms in the hardest stone. Life is motion and motion is life.

Our material level of experience forms only a tiny, yet essential, facet of the energetic spectrum within the energy-matter bubble that constitutes our cosmos. Innumerable energetic levels make up the rainbow spectrum of existence, and all realms interact reciprocally with one another. Each incarnated being comes into the world with a very specific task that ONLY that one soul can fulfill. As equal as we may appear in the community, we are all individuals. The attempt to organize ourselves socially comes from the deep longing for the security of the heavens. Only when love throws us into the deepest darkness, we are forced to carry our light to the outside. And each one of us is an iridescent bright star.

The planetary structure of a solar system also has several facets or levels of consciousness. Just as we as human beings perceive ourselves individually, planets also have a singular consciousness that transcends the totality of the individual consciousnesses of their creatures, even if these have their share in the total event. From the individual planetary consciousness levels the solar consciousness forms as collective consciousness. From this in turn sector consciousnesses and quadrant consciousnesses arise. Culminating this easel is found in a
galactic collective consciousness, which as a whole is more than the sum of its parts.

This materially experienceable form of spiritual truth finds its correspondence multi- and other-dimensionally shaped accordingly. So the human existence is perceived on other energetic levels as purest light and again other spheres reflect our being as tones in the frequency spectrum. There are no limits to the variety of possible sensory experiences - what can be dreamed becomes reality in this or another plane.

The power, which works through our being is of divine origin - beginningless and endless, without beginning and without end, spaceless and timeless. Only the shaping of our cosmic experience gives it form.

Thus our work on earth is carried by divine presence and is equal to spherical appearances according to its nature. Valences in the sense of "bigger and smaller" in spiritual meaning find this expression in the world of duality, which our physical laws let us perceive.

The goal is unity.

The force that leads the atoms apart (nuclear fission) gives as much energy as the force that brings them together (nuclear fusion). In their emotional experience these two poles "fear and love" are for us material beings who nevertheless "represent spirit in unity". Both give energy.

As humans, we tend to separate. Perhaps because we experience ourselves as separate from Heaven. The truth is, we are
NEVER separate from Heaven.

Heaven is just a state of mind.

If we want to understand our embeddedness in the cosmic and energetic events, we may turn to the power of our hearts. Just as a candle flame is an expression of divine energy, our emotions show us the way. A trained intellect may be of importance to calculate formulas - it will probably never fully penetrate reality due to its limitations..

Let's reach out both hands to the power of our hearts and shape our world in true partnership.

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space