We are immortal. We are Spirit.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Sun May 02, 2021 9:24 am

When I grew up, my life has been like everyone else's life.

I played around, I always felt protected by my family and I had a lot of friends. Life's circumstances comforted me very pleasantly, I knew that and I always felt gratitude about that.
When I was 14, my father suddenly died at the age of 47. And everything changed. He was about to mow the lawn, fell down and died of a heart-attack. This whole thing didn't take 30 seconds. I was about leaving home to get a birthday present for my mother, whose birthday was by tomorrow, when I – walking to the bus station – turned back home, because I forgot my wallet. When I came back in the house, my brother ran through the patio door shouting and crying that dad fell down.
Emergency doctors came within three minutes but had no chance to get my father back to life. Family drove together with them to university clinic – I stayed home and informed and called the wider family and some friends via phone.

The funeral of my father was a very big ceremony. Hundreds of people gathered around and there were many, many wreaths. When the coffin was set down into the dug earth, two birds came and sat on it, tweeting. Everyone cryed – I just couldn't. I lost my dad, but I couldn't cry. I somehow felt, he wasn't gone.

The years passed by, I grew up, got to puberty and became a young adult. Today, I'm 54 years old and still think of my dad every single day. He still is a very vivid part of my life, although I haven't seen him physically for more than 40 years.

I am a psychic. I have a lot of lucid dreams, visions and a very close contact to the „other world“. This other part of what we call reality became more and more my first world, when I think of taking decisions in life.

After my spiritual inauguration through the Heavens and my Angels in Spring 1994, I got closer insight in what is called:
„We are not human beings having a spiritual experience – we are spiritual beings having a human experience“.
I felt these words, I really did breathe them in, as I still do now.
My future wife, Angela, is currently going through hard times. She has been a soldier for most of her grown up life, and is now suffering from cancer. If there won't come a miracle, I do not really want to think any further in this issue.

Angela, all I can do is soothe your mind and calm you down. I want you to always keep the Faith and the trust in the Heavens above. Life is a video-game, reality is a playground, I once wrote. We are spirits of immortal existence and Heaven indeed is more real than this so-called reality surrounding us is. I do have sort of insight into this „other world“ and all I can do is assure you that Heaven is real. I know, that I cannot really share this insight with others before it is time – you just have to trust and believe my words.

In life, we are like being actors. And a good actor plays every role, not only the King or a Queen. He plays the beggar, the hooker, the lawyer and the shepherd. It's all about experience and self-expression what we are incarnated for. When we gather a spiritual perspective on life, life's problems and difficulties minder. They might even vanish before our eyes, cause an immortal soul cannot be hurt in its essence. It just can be dropped out of the game, when it's time for that and the lesson is learned.

Our prayers get heard.

There is a Divine Source of Love and there is always reason for hope.

My Angel, I want you to always keep the Faith. Miracles are real.

I love you.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space