Abolish Death Penalty!

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Abolish Death Penalty!

Post by brahbata » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:29 am

Abolish Death Penalty!

W
e all are souls coming from One Divine Source, which is hereby refered to as the Father.
All life is equal – in its rights, deeds and its exigencies.

„An eye for an eye“ only leads to the point that the whole world turns blind.
We cannot enter a new millenium, a rather cosmic experience with the solutions of a medieval world leading us.

The law of Karma, which says a portion cause leads to a dosis effect is quite enough to fulfill our needs for satisfaction. Revenge is a short-minded principle which only shows our own anxiety and mental helplessness.

Every being in the universe knows the difference between right and wrong. It's just a matter, if we follow what we know deep inside ourselves and listen to our souls. We do never act higher than others when we put them in guilt and take our revenge with hatred. This only satisfies the lower needs of a less intelligent, while emotionless and unlogic society not being in spiritual and cosmic progress and balance.

When we call for death penalty, we avoid our brother and sister souls to learn, take an insight and change their minds. We just give them up – and give ourselves up in the same moment, just because we personally feel better, while handeling penalties with low self-esteem. Hence, the misled souls cannot learn within the same incarnation when we just kill them and neither do we, when we put blame on others while ignoring our own misunderstandings.

EVERY person, every soul has his/her own mistakes, when incarnated in life. It is short-sightened when we judge others by their doings, while not considering our own and personal misdeeds.
As long as we don't really know how the Divine Father and the cosmos interact with our lifes, we shouldn't dare to create irrevocably facts.
And we shouldn't live our lifes by judging others for their misdeeds while ignoring our own.

Reality is a playground. Life is a video-game. If we don't take spiritual solutions we play it like rookies.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space