Radio interview about UFOS and world affairs.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Radio interview about UFOS and world affairs.

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:05 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs

brah: First of all I would like to thank you very much for the friendly invitation to the show and the pleasant welcome. The topic we are about to talk about is dismissed from many sides as "somehow esoteric", yet it has a very real background. I would like to invite all listeners to examine their own environment and fellow human beings with a sighted eye for these things, which we will discuss in a moment. So let's get started.

1. What do you have to say on the subject of aliens from your point of view?

First, I would like to ask you to let your thoughts wander towards the cosmos. The cosmos - and for the time being I mean only the "material cosmos" - is huge. Beautiful and huge. According to the scientists, the age of the cosmos is dated to about 14-15 billion years. According to the Hindus, a universe lives a stately 311 trillion years, so we are cosmically in our infancy. When the cosmos is 14-15 billion years old, its expansion is even larger: about 47.2 billion light years. One light year is the distance that visible light needs to travel to cross the cosmos within one earth year. The speed of light is about 300,000 meters per second. Sound propagates at slightly more than 1,000 Km per hour.

We live in one of countless galaxies, which we call the Milky Way. Our visible Milky Way without dark matter halo has a diameter of about 100,000 light years and has about 200-400 billion stars. Suns like ours and smaller and bigger ones. Very many of them - the majority - have planets clustered around them. Our solar system is located in the so-called "Orion arm" of the Milky Way, which takes on a certain meaning in the naming because the inhabitants of Orion dominate this sector of the Galaxy under Aton's leadership. Aton is the master of the Orion Federation, which together with the Greys is engaged in the predatory exploitation of entire planetary systems in this
sector of the Milky Way.

Let us consider the following: If only 1% of the suns in the Milky Way have planets, and only 1% of them are inhabited, and again only 1% of them carry intelligent life, this sector is teeming with star siblings. And this only in our Milky Way. There are billions of galaxies like ours.

Alien life is real. And has also found its way to Earth. Since the dawn of time. In truth, we are starseeds. The Hopi Indians of North America say that we are currently the fourth humanity to inhabit this earth. The preceding advanced civilizations were destroyed by cyclical catastrophes. The last of these was the Flood mentioned in the Bible, which swallowed the two great empires of Atlantis and Lemuria. This Flood came through the periodic appearance of Nibiru, a so-called brown dwarf, a mini-sun with a small planetary system, with which we live in a double star system. The orbit of Nibiru around our yellow sun is such that it takes about 3,600 years to approach us.

And now the time has come again, as he will approach our system. It is important not to panic about this and to know firmly that this time everything will turn out well. Heaven will take care of us and guide us safely through the perils of the coming days. In the past of our solar system, the encounter with Nibiru has repeatedly led to disasters. For example, the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter was once a planet that the Soviet scientist S. V. Orlov named "Phaeton". Another ancient given name was Marduk. This planet collided with one of the moons Nibirus and both were torn to pieces by the collision. When this happened the inhabitants of Phaeton saved themselves on the two inner planets Mars and Earth. They crossed the genome of the earthly hominids with their - further developed - genes and created homo sapiens. So we really are starseeds. The archetype "hominid species" is widespread in the cosmos, life tends to express itself in ways that are always similar.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Re: Radio interview about UFOS and world affairs.

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:09 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 2

2. what does this have to do with the topic of UFOs?

The earth is a blessed planet. Nearly every imaginable eco-system occurs on ONE planet. This is extraordinary in the galaxy. Very many beings have a great interest in the Earth, some for purely "biological reasons", others in "material terms". In addition, we have an extremely rich genetic pool here, which is interesting for very many interest groups from the galaxy. Cloning - genetic modification of the genome, the genetic makeup - is widespread in the cosmos. Some of these interest groups have "cloned" themselves in the course of their evolution and are looking for refreshment of their genetic information on Earth. Some of these beings work together with secret terrestrial military groups and have given technology to the US-Americans in particular since the 1950s in exchange for genetic experiments on cattle and humans on Earth. But we should not focus on this side of the extraterrestrial question now. Much more important and essential is that we have contacts with us well-intentioned star peoples who have accompanied our evolution on Earth since time immemorial. Among them I count especially the Sirians, the Pleiadians and similar groups. These beings are real and here. It is important to me to note that the people from the back of the moon are explicitly our friends. The Illuminati are currently making some effort to portray them as our enemies, but they are not. They stand firmly by our side in the effort to turn this earth into a planet of peace. It should be noted that we only ever see about the same 60% of the moon's surface from Earth - the "dark side of the moon" actually shines brighter than Los Angeles at night.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 3

3 Why don't I hear about this when I turn on the news on television??

Because the news is guided. Let us ask ourselves the following question: Should the news inform us or rather program us? If it were the purpose of a human life - metaphysically speaking - to indulge in the fear and terror of its existence, the news would be best suited to work towards this goal.
News should steer societies. Mass media have the goal of forming a collective consciousness. And when a collective consciousness is formed from "Germany is looking for the superstar" or "how to cook properly", the masses of people no longer ask themselves other questions. This has to do with the Ufo topic in the narrower sense. People see phenomena in the sky that make them look up in amazement, but then come self-appointed "experts" who explain to them that they are weather balloons or Chinese rice-paper-lamps. Most people here act like the proverbial lemmings and are satisfied with the information provided, but few question this. What is important, if we want to walk enlightened and "awake" through the world, is that we listen to our own inner voice and check what is offered to us as information from outside. Check, and what you find good, keep, it says in many holy scriptures. Not only in the New Testament through Jesus, but also with Gautama Buddha, among others.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:13 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 4

4. do we have a religious message to heed when we approach these issues?

No. The atheist can approach this subject in the same way as the devout Hindu or Christian. It is about the perception of a cosmic reality. We are not alone in space. Just as Columbus rediscovered America in historical times, we are now rediscovering the cosmos for ourselves. We were already there, ages ago, and are now starting our journey home to the galactic community. There is no "divine message" to consider, except that we will naturally become peace-loving beings when we develop a cosmic consciousness. This is simply a process of perception. Nevertheless, in the near future we will make an evolutionary leap in development towards cosmic man, which means that we will focus more on our spirituality. Let us consider why the topic is so highly charged and why everything has been done to keep it secret. What happens to earthly belief systems when we discover that we are not alone in the universe and never have been? Many believers, very many, would turn away from their respective religion and worldview.

For this reason, the responsible bodies in the back rooms of global politics feared worldwide panic, to the point of extreme panic, when the "official first contact" was made. It is to their credit that they chose a way to gradually prepare us for our embedding in a highly animated universe. The film industry in Hollywood has worked with most science fiction films to ensure that we can approach this subject mostly without fear and develop subconscious confidence. Films like "E.T." or "Close Encounter of the Third Kind" by Steven Spielberg have created an awareness of extraterrestrials already in the 70s, in the early 80s. The success of most science fiction films speaks volumes for the collective programming in recent times. The official "first contact" is imminent.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:15 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 5

5. are there visible signs that we have been or are being visited by aliens?

Plenty. Archaeologically, the findings of the pyramids of Giza, for example, point to this. All three pyramids of Giza are not directly aligned in one line, but the smallest one, the Mykerinos or Menkaure pyramid, is slightly shifted. In their position in relation to the Nile River they are shown in the same way as the three belt stars of the Orion system were in relation to the Milky Way belt around 10,500 BC. This means that the three belt stars of Orion, Al-Nilam, Al-Nitak and Mintaka, are not in the same position as the pyramids, but the faintest of the three stars is slightly shifted from the others. The relative brightness of the three beltline stars is directly proportional to the respective size of the three pyramids on the Giza Plateau. The greater the relative brightness of the three stars, the larger the pyramids are. This also mirrors in the pyramids of Mexico and China. The Sphinx originally carried a lion's head to his lion body before the waters of the Flood eroded it and a Pharaoh then thought of bequeathing his face to him. The entire arrangement of the Giza plateau is an exact replica of the belt stars of Orion or with the sphinx with the constellation of the lion from the year 10,500 BC

. The official statement that the great pyramid was built by Pharaoh Cheops around the year 2,450 BC is not tenable on closer examination of the facts. For political reasons to keep the peoples of the world in ignorance of the true star heritage of the pyramid complex, the official sites maintain strict secrecy about this. For example, the responsible authorities have always played down the grandiose research results of the Munich engineer Rudolf Gantenbrink. In the 1990s, Gantenbrink sent a robot "Upuaut II" to explore the so-called "air shafts" in the King's chamber of the Great Pyramid and discovered a falling stone at the end of the northern shaft. Due to the public interest, this stone was presented to the world public in a National Geographic Expedition. This presentation was a fake. Behind the stone there was a chamber with extraterrestrial artifacts, which was not seen by the world public for the above mentioned political reasons. "Time will tell" - and quite soon.

Another question regarding the evidence of extraterrestrial visits to Earth in modern times is offered by masses of videos of sightings of unknown flying objects, which are freely accessible on the Internet. The free access to these videos and the ever decreasing vilification of witnesses is an indication that the globally responsible groups such as the Bilderbergers and other leaders of global politics are working to gradually make us more aware of the extraterrestrial reality on Earth. It is in their sense to prepare us successively for a world government, which they would like to see under the aegis of Aton, the "Lord" of Orion. But there is - praise God - heaven before. We will enter a new era of peace.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:18 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 6

6 You call yourself a so-called "contactee". What do I have in mind when I think of it?

A contactee is a person who is in physical and/or telepathic contact with extraterrestrials.
More than 20 years ago I had a serious car accident, as a result of which I underwent psychotherapeutic treatment for four years. I came for one thing and stayed for many others. After I had intensively psychologically clarified my "internals", my head, my consciousness suddenly opened up to spiritual truths. I began to perceive my environment and myself much more consciously than before. This opened me to the truth of telepathic communication with extraterrestrials.
In the literature there is talk of "close encounters". In the categorization there are close encounters of the I. up to the VI. Kind. The close encounters of the I. Kind. denote the sighting of nocturnal, unexplainable lights in the sky, those of the II. the sighting of flying unexplainable objects and those of the III. the inauguration of extra-terrestrial beings. The close encounters of the IV. And V. Art refers to sightings of extraterrestrial flying objects with telepathic contact to them. A close encounter of the VI. species refers to the sighting of extraterrestrial beings including telepathic contact with them. I have experienced all these forms.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:19 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 7

7. what can be expected from your point of view in the coming days for us and the earth?

It seems important to me not to develop fear in the coming changes. The much conjured end of the world with the end of the Maya calendar wasn't the end of the world, but it surely was the end of the world picture. We are entering a completely new cycle, which the Hindus in their mythology call Krita-Yuga and which the Greeks know as the "golden age". At present we are experiencing the end of the "iron age" of the Greeks, which the Hindus call Kali-Yuga. This cycle is marked by the decline of culture. People are becoming hard-bodied, short-lived, iron in their notion of qualities of life. They tend to exploit each other and such things more. The (cosmic) age we are now re-entering offers completely different qualities of time. We stand at the threshold of a new millennium of happiness, joy, peace and freedom. We will have completely new experiences in the coming millennium. The 1960s, the "Sixties", were a harbinger of that feeling of life which we will experience in the near future. Those extraterrestrial forces that are well-disposed towards us will accompany us on this path. It is important to realize that we will initiate these steps of our own accord and that this is not a process that will be initiated from outside. The human component - our reality - is an essential building block in the cosmic structure. We have every right to be proud of how far we have come so far, even though much is still in a mess.

Life is soon perceived as exciting and more responsible. Although individual maturation can and does happen at all times, in the near future human life on planet earth will experience a leap in development that will bring earthly humanity closer to its relatives in the cosmos. The natural and evolutionary leap in our earthly experience will turn large parts of the now living generations into telepaths and telepathy will be the form of communication for future generations on planet earth.
As children of this earth, we humans will experience a dimensional leap together with it. The end of the world, which has been prophesied many times, will essentially be the end of the world view. Certainly, pain will also appear in the phase of transformation, but this is an expression of the birth of a new world. And just as every birth brings pain for the mother, so will the detachment from the present level of experience bring pain in order to give birth to something new.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Post by brahbata » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 am

Radio interview about UFOs and world affairs Part 8

8. should we prepare ourselves in some way for the upcoming change? For example, are there meditative techniques that are helpful?

In my experience, meditation is always a proven means to train one's own mind, one's own consciousness. But it is not a panacea. I think it is important that when we meditate, we do it in a basic mood of love or out of such a consciousness. I have met some people who meditated for decades but did not achieve any really useful results. This is mainly due to the fact that the "carrier wave", the heart frequency to which we can tune in to in meditation, has not been reached.
When we meditate, we should get into a positive mood. We should perceive the cosmos affirmatively, and this in the true sense of the word. Perception means: To perceive for true = to hold for true. If we put ourselves in a contemplative mood, in which we understand ourselves as embedded in a LIVING universe, then we can achieve everything we have set out to do spiritually. This can be experienced as a Christian, Hindu, Muslim or even as a native Indian. No matter which faith we follow, which is our credo, we can "uplift" ourselves by returning to our spiritual roots.

brah: But that should be enough for today. I hope I was able to arouse interest in the fact that we all take a closer look at the world in which we live. The things mentioned will soon be in the consciousness of all of us. If you are interested and if there is further interest, you are welcome to visit my homepage: www.brahbata.space for further information. I wish us all a good time and much joy in discovering the world in which we are embedded. Many thanks to the moderators for the friendly interview and best regards to all listeners and have fun with www.brahbata.space.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space