Two travelling Angels

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Two travelling Angels

Post by brahbata » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Let me tell you a story.

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the house of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels rest in the guest room of the main house. Instead, they were given a small place in the cold cellar. As they stretched out on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied:

"Things are not always what they seem."

The next night the two of them rested in the house of a very poor but hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing the little food they had, they let the angels sleep in their bed, where they slept well. The next day, when the sun rose in the sky, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field. The younger angel became angry and asked the older angel how he could have let this happen?

"The first man had everything, yet you helped him," he said accusingly. "The second family had little, and you let the cow die.

"Things are not always what they seem," said the elder angel. "As we rested in the cold cellar of the main house, I noticed that there was gold in this hole in the wall. Because the owner was so obsessed with greed and did not want to share his happy fate, I sealed the wall so he could not find it. Last night, while we were sleeping in the farmer's bed, the angel of death came to take his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things are not always what they seem."

Sometimes that's exactly what happens when things aren't what they seem. If you have faith, you just have to trust that any outcome will work to your advantage. You may not notice it until a little time has passed... Some people come into our lives and leave quickly... Some people become friends and stay a little... leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts... and we are quite similar because we have made a friendship!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space