Every Cause has its Effect.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Every Cause has its Effect.

Post by brahbata » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:10 pm

Don't turn away when the world turns crazy.

The world needs more crazy people. Look where the normal ones brought us to.

Hi @ll,

as a matter of fact, I do still believe in normality. Although it seems,
my normality seems to be a bit different to other's normality nowadays. My experiences of the Heavens completely changed me during the years passed by.

I grew up as a regular guy, just like any other person on this planet. I made my experiences as a child, a teenager, a young adult, a grown-up and as an slowly aging man.
During all these years, many things in my life changed. But one thing always stayed the same: The way, my soul felt about what is right and what is wrong in life.
I strongly believe,
every soul in the Universe knows the difference between what is right and what is wrong in life. We often just don't listen to what our inner and higher self shows us about these issues. We care too little about this. Maybe, we have been trained to do so.

Earthlings are like lemmings. We all look for our idols to follow, regardless if they betray us and even lie to us into our faces. This seems to be because we
want to have someone we can believe in. And we feel less guilty when we can blame others for our own misdoings.

The reason for that behaviour is an image of God we have been taught, being a vindictive and demanding higher entity. Our teachings tell us, we need to fulfill certain rules in order to please the Heavens, while putting us into the position of being helpless sinners. Moreover, we have been taught to fear the Divine Source of all life. This indicates, we are not worthy to call ourselves true sons and daughters of the Highest.

Today, my position is quite different.

All of us come from the ONE Source, all life dwells from. There is no other source. There is only ONE.
Imagine an all-knowing, all-caring, all-loving, all-possessing, all-fulfilled whatever „Entity“ we call God. And this being should be fully demanding special doings from us or we will earn his or hers wrath. This doesn't make any sense.

During my younger years, I have been taught so in school and in church. My father was a wise scientist with a strong belief in the Heavens and into psychological understandings of our doings and misdoings in life, as well. From him and my other family members and friends who have chosen me, I learned to trust myself and to be responsible for the things I think, feel and do by and for myself. There is no other one to blame, than yourself when something goes wrong in our lives. The Cosmos
always gives us a karmic reaction on all of our doings, regardless if it's a good or rather bad reaction, we earn.

Every cause has its effect.

To understand this overall principle of life leads to formulating the wish of changing the causes in us, in order to get more pleasant experiences. So, if you don't like an effect to occur, simply change its cause, and you will be fine.

The most reasonable way to find out what's best to believe in is thru meditation, as far as my experience shows and still tells me. This meditation ideally might happen in a rather psychological way: Use your brains to
analyze and reflect on your behaviour in this world. And please don't forget to let your Heart speak as well. The soul's sense talks with and through our emotions, don't neglect them as being disturbing or not being analytical enough to get you any further with your self-creation in life. Whatever thought you sense on your mind – if it's accompanied by an emotion, we will learn and remember the emotion we have during this moment. And if it is a deep emotion of true insight it will be accompanied by a deep breath, because our soul yearns for this experience.

The Father doesn't demand anything from us except one thing: We complete the Cosmos through our own decisions we take in life. Yes, there is a plan for the Cosmic unfolding, but
WE CREATE this plan in every single moment. This doesn't imply there's no higher being or no higher Source, no, it just puts us into the position of being responsible for all what we do.

So be strong and be wise in taking your
own decisions. Be upright and always loving and caring. Let's be protective and helpful, in all our ways.

And give Peace a Chance.

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space