Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:54 am

URL to this page: tinyurl.com/messagetotheworld

Dear American Soldiers,
dear Peace Keeping Forces,

when there was 9/11, I one day later drove to Army installation in Gießen, Germany.
I talked to an US personal on duty and handed some lilies over to him.
I said: „Sir! My family and I do feel deeply sorry for your loss. I brought you these flowers in order to show you, that we feel for you.“ He took the flowers and said: „Alright, thank you.“ I answered: „Whatever happened: Don't let hatred rule over your soul, brother.“

Today, we have a different situation. Global situation is focussing on climate issues and of course, Corona.
There still is need of some army in this world, as long as we're all continuing fighting each other. I, personally would prefer a world without any weapons or armies. But, at least, I see that we are still in need of some of that. I am a friend of U.N. Peace Keeping Forces and learned one thing thru the years. I learned, that love reaches out its hands one more time as it gets bitten, but I also learned, that love may defend itself.

All of you are here to stand for democracy and freedom. Freedom of choice, freedom of heart, soul and mind.
During the 1980's there was a song by Sting of the British band Police. The song had one line, which I clearly remember:

„I do believe the Russians love their children, too“.

We are about to enter a completely new Era for mankind of this planet. In 1969, when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, he told us all: „It's just a small step for me, but it's a big step for mankind.“

Nowadays, we all take part of being into this big step. While focussing on the fact, that there are far more things we do have in common as mankind than do separate us, we will be able, to fully manifest a period in which there will be no more wars necessary.

All of you, who are here today, work on getting this future started. Yes, there will be danger. Yes, there will be sorrow. And YES, I know you will all do your best, to do whatever is necessary while keeping your mind focussed on the overall task:
Peace on Earth.

Be strong, be confident, be trustful and keep the Faith. May the Almighty Father and the Heavens above guide and protect you on your mission and may you all keep the future on mind.

A united mankind with Peace on Earth.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Second Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:09 am

Dear American Soldiers,

all of us experienced different socializations. But we all do have one thing in common:

We are humans. We are of one breed.

There are far more things that we as a human groundborn mankind have in common than issues we quarrel about. All of our interruptions, all of our questions, all of our doings and misdoings are just one face of a medal in one way:

We do not exactly know, what life's all about.

When we are in life, we tend to question everything. When you're clever, you focus on trusting yourself. Cause you're the one, you know and understand best.

Leaders come, Leaders go. Life sometimes shrinks and sometimes it unfolds. What is always left you can trust upon, is being yourself.

I was born as a German post-war citizen. You surely know about the issues happening in my country in World War II. Nevertheless, I personally don't have to do anything with it. I consider myself as being a world citizen.

I do know about the position of especially the Americans within this world, moreover and including the Army. Please be assured, that I – as a German – honor and appreciate the work of your ancestors and all of you now – in helping us to reconsider overall society's matters and affairs.

You, as being soldiers, work on a very important issue. All of you decided to take place in first row in order to organize our society's structures. You are really in the hard work: You are not into paper work, you fire guns.

I do know how people might look upon you. You might get judged for the work you do, in just truthfully defending your constitution and your personal beliefs. Please be
assured, that I fully stand behind you and that I'm always with you.

None of you is here to kill. You are here to protect. Killing is part of worldy affairs. I know. While I definitly do not like it, I honestly do understand, that killing Hitler would have saved the world many, many problems.

I DO KNOW, this is a decision which no one of you takes easily. It's a fight, every single time you're faced with it. It touches your inner soul and needs to be understood.

But:

What I today UNDERSTAND is:

Sometimes it's neccessary to take a forbidden step in order to prevent much worse issues to occur.

So, be blessed Dear Madams and Sirs, and I, personally might one day be truthfully grateful and happy for YOUR guidance and protection.

I definitly understand: You are strong, mindful peacekeepers who have chosen a way in front line to defend humanity. I do trust you, I do have confidence in you.

Be blessed and protected,

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Third Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:10 am

Dear American Soldiers,

there is a Force which has created the whole Universe and knows every single hair on our heads by its name as well.

This Force is the Divine Energy, most of us know as God or the Father. Whatever name we give this Energy in different religions on this planet, it
IS the Creator. It dwells in every life, simply in every life. Creation is not possible without this Force and it cannot be whiped out or even get killed. God is eternal and the one pure and only truth.

For the truthful seeker, it appears to happen we all are part of this Force, as being brothers and sisters of
ONE soul. In other words:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience -
we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Our true nature is spirit. Our material and bodily existence in life is sort of a „video-game“ and we incarnate on different stages feeling like being actors.
A good actor plays every role and doesn't only wear the robes of a king or a queen. He plays the beggar, the barber, the soldier and the doctor as well.
ALL these different roles we are able to choose, lead us to truthful experience of all possible facettes of life we just can imagine. Every role is worth playing it, while we do not know what our life's goals are in advance. Life is to be lived forward, while is has to be understood backwards, in retrospective.

We are about to create and enter a completely new form of human social existence on planet Earth. The future on this planet will be of very high spiritual ranks, full of Divine Love and eternal wisdom. Earthly mankind is about to take the next step on this cosmic journey: in future - we are going to be cosmic beings.

We all have learned different perspectives on how we should deal with God in our individual traditions. In fact, there are more ways to God than there are entities in this world, for we all change our points-of-view in our lifetimes several times. When we are young at age, our bodily functions work pretty good and we seldom focus on meditations and other spiritual work. Ideally, we just enjoy our youth and do not care to much about our future days – we live in the here and now at this age.
When we get older in life, our experience grows and we have faced quite different states of mind and are usually more able to compare situations by having experienced many varieties of them. We then know, what feels good and what is right for us. Ideally, we share our personal wisdom with following generations and this is what makes our history.

This history forms traditions. A tradition is what you have, when you cannot think of something new, so it is said. I, personally, am a close friend of these traditions for it is worth to honor and respect what our ancestors did and how they looked upon life at their time.

As Winnie Pooh said:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

Currently, present time on Earth seems to be a bit tricky. There are wars going on, people are suffering, the environment is endangered and of course, there now is corona we have to deal with.

I want to share my hope with all of you. We are not left alone with our sorrows and life's problems. When we take up a rather spiritual perspective on our lifes, when we truthfully understand (which means:
FEEL it) that we are immortal beings, life's risks get a rather less perspective. This does not mean, that there will be no more pain in future, but when we change our perspective on it, our soul's hurtings loose its overwhelming danger.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

It's truly worth it, meditating about this idea while taking long, deep breaths in order to calm our minds. Human brain changes its biochemical and electrical status when we calm ourselves thru slow breathings and we are able to find peace inside ourselves.

Remember: Minds are like parachutes – they only work when they are open.

Keep the Faith, enjoy life and its miracles and challenges and please always work on trying to get the best version of yourself. You are perfect as you are in all these efforts, you are loved by the Heavens above and this Heaven invites all of us to share our freedom with others.

Be blessed and stay healthy and safe,

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Fourth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:11 am

Dear American Soldiers,

I do understand and know, that it doesn't seem to be a good idea or even a useful thing to tell a warrior kind of mild stories in order to make him ready for a mission.
And I do know that all of you got different challenges currently facing than I do in my rather comfortable environment.

My personal task is to try to help you doing your duties while risking the least possible hurtings for yourself. For your material matters and for preparing your mission, you got your command structures, your trainings and your personal experience.

Today, I want to tell you a little story to focus your mind upon.

An old native Indian chief was sitting with his grand-children by the fire. He started talking to them.

He said:
„There are two wolves fighting each other inside of me. One is filled with anger, hatred, despair and aggression. The other one is filled with love, understanding, wisdom and solution. They are fighting an intensive battle.“

The grand-children want to know:
„Which wolf wins the battle, grandpa?“

The old Indian chief looks into the bonfire and slowly says:
„The one, I feed.“

All of you are in an alerting situation. Which words could help you, when you are faced with an aggressive situation you need to take to a solution? Sometimes, it's just neccessary to do one's duties in a way you were trained for and which you have been taught in your extremely professional preparations.
No mild speech can help you overcome unfriendly fire.

BUT: When you're home, when the mission has ended in – as I still do hope – positive way for especially all of you, questions may occur on your mind how you personally should cope with the experiences you made while being on duty. You might ask yourself for right and wrong while have been doing what you did – as we ALL do, later in life.

I want to encourage you to fulfill what you have been trained for. Conflicts in a world we currently face and experience, sometimes can only be solved with stopping an aggressor.

Be strong and confident that all of you carry the personal power inside yourselves to overcome whatsoever risk. Don't consider it as being a risk, but rather see it as a challenge. A chance to set and work out a grassroot for future solutions that can and will hopefully be solved without mankind fighting each other forever. I personally think, we shouldn't start an Era of peace with war. But – as I said earlier – I learned, that love may defend itself, even if it reaches out her hands one more time as it gets bitten.

So, do what is neccessary and be aware of which wolf you feed. Be aware, that you are spirits in a material world.
KNOW about your Divine nature and strongly believe into it.

May the Almighty guide and protect you fully on your mission and may all of you come home safely.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Fifth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:12 am

Dear American Soldiers,

Completion

In everything we say, do and think, we may always proceed in this way:

Always act from the honest effort to be yourself in your highest aspect.

Acknowledge the motives of the group within which you are moving, but do not deny your own being, your view of the world.

If the doubt of the group hits you, meet it with respect and compassion. And make every effort to be *close* to yourself.

Listen to your inner voice, follow your inner light. You yourself will show the way.

Feel the togetherness. Where there is supposed separation, be friendly, patient and instructive.

*Feel* the difference between teaching and instruction.

The most important being for you is always the being you meet in the here and now.

Be conscious in everything you experience. Act - do not get acted.

Dream yourself. Create yourself.

To complain is to give up. Be active.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Sixth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

in summer 2019, I created this wallpaper above for human mankind of this planet. It is my suggested Constitution of the World, which seems to be my best intentions for us to create a better future. I thoroughly worked on these ideas my whole lifetime so far.

Of this specific wallpaper, I made
300 exclusive copies which are meant one for each and every Nation of Mother Earth and the rest for some friends of mine.

The wallpaper can be studied here:

https://tinyurl.com/constitutionoftheworld
(English version)

https://tinyurl.com/verfassungderwelt
(German version)

Please feel free to study and comment my proposal thoroughly – for it is meant to guide us into a better, happy and free future upon this planet. I plan to nail down my „95 theses“ on every second front door of United Nations Building in the Avenue of the Americas # 1 in New York City, in order to let the representatives of the Nations choose by foot whether they're into it or not. I would be very happy and glad, if you personally would advertise my idea throughout your personal neighborhood.

In case you are interested to get your
personal copy of the wallpaper, please feel free to visit my web-shop in which you can easily order it:

https://brahbata.world/merch

Kind Regards, be blessed,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Seventh Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

Future World

I
n the Kingdom of Peace that will come, some things will be the same and many things will be different. Parents will realize that their children have chosen them before birth and will be more responsible in dealing with their offspring. Teachers will realize that it is not memorization of facts that qualifies for higher education, but only knowledge that is not equal to Heart's wisdom. The elitist arrogance that characterizes our current social structures will be a thing of the past. All people will realize that we came into life to experience adventures, to be given problems to mature and to take care of our personal development. The goal of every life is not to break up, but rather to gain experience and remember who we were before we came into life. In order that every journey is exciting and thrilling, the memory is erased when the spiritual being enters the chosen body. The subconscious knows the respective goal and the respective life task that each soul has chosen for itself and makes sure that the consciousness recognizes the individual goal in due time and strives towards it.

Life will soon be perceived as truly exciting and will be seen with more responsibility. Although individual maturation can and does happen at all times, in the near future human life on planet Earth will experience a leap in development that will bring earthly humanity closer to its relatives in the cosmos. The natural and evolutionary leap in our earthly experience will turn large parts of the now living generations into telepaths and telepathy will be the form of communication for future generations on planet Earth, such as it is widely in the whole universe.

As children of this Earth we humans will experience a dimensional leap together with her. The end of the world, which has been prophecied many times, will essentially be the end of the world view. Certainly, pain will also appear in the phase of transformation, but this is an expression of the birth of a new world. And just as every birth brings pain for the mother, so will the detachment from the present level of experience bring pain in order to give birth to something new.

Those extraterrestrial beings, who are already now manifold guests on our world, will only participate in the further development insofar as they have recognized their spiritual nature and are interested in their spiritual development. Therefore, Dracos, Greys and their hybrids will not have a decisive influence on the world of the future.

The spiritual teachers who give guidance to the people of each epoch will become public and will know their blessing influence on the destinies of the world to the fullest extent. Earth - and with her the beings presently incarnated on her - will become the newborn planet of love, and in the galactic development will provide for a further spiritualization of the cosmos.

The vibrations that will penetrate the crystal lattice (matrix) of the presently experienced plane for a 1.000 years from our planet will lead to an increase in the energy level of the material cosmos.

Technology, moderately enhanced, will be of a significance that supports coexistence without becoming the dominant force. The mental development and the memory of the individual's own abilities will be in the foreground, thus taking into account the altered vibration of the genetic program. "Special" mental abilities, which at all times have only ever been achieved by a few, will be the property of almost all human beings on planet Earth and represent the leap from homo sapiens to homo sapiens superior. This process, which characterizes the first half of the Age of Aquarius, is initiated by the periodically occurring influence of special local oscillations within our galaxy on our solar system located in the Orion arm of the Milky Way. The coming changes will be planetary, solar, galactic, intergalactic and interdimensional, yet they represent only another moment in Brahma's breath that marks the transformation of the universes.

Life is eternal.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Eighth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:50 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

I used to think about the story of Adam and Eve in paradise. And I was thinking about this „rib thing“.
This reminded me of a joke, which carries a lot of truth in it:
„When God created Adam – SHE was only trying.“

Just as you are, I am a warrior. I am sort of a warrior being in the tradition of the Native Americans, especially the Hopi Indians. The task of a Hopi is to not only protect his squaw from all evil, but moreover to please and to serve her and the womenfolk with all his strength.
A couple of weeks ago, I tweeted:
„The gift of a man is giving shelter. The gift of a woman is pure inspiration.“

In today's westernized societies we truly have forgotten about a pleasant and more right way to interact in a partnership – we collectively act neurotic. Respect, truth and honor for each other we mostly find in the beginnings of our relationships, but pretty soon focus on our own, personal necessities instead of fulfilling the needs of others.
This is a path, which – as I experienced it – doesn't lead to true satisfaction. When we serve and protect, as it is said, we will find satisfaction in making someone else happy thru helping him or her in a way, we just can do best.

Compassion leads to satisfaction. True strength is reached by being confident and trustful in oneself and others, especially in a partnership. However this partnership looks like – if it's between man and woman, between boss and employee or between the Father and the Son.

Heaven's wish for us, as I see and experience it, is us being strong and truthful in all of our doings. All of our doings start with a single thought. This thought becomes a word, which unfolds to an action. The action leads to a habit, while the habit forms our character. All of this ends in the character being our fate.

So we should start watching our thoughts first, whenever we take a decision in life. Every cause has an effect – and if we do not want an effect to occur, we simply should change the cause within ourselves, which starts – as mentioned above – with a single thought. Meditation is a splendid way to examine our own thoughts and watch them unfold until they become our fate.

All of you are people of strong beliefs and a caring Heart. Your decision you took by becoming soldiers was lead by the strong wish to help. For this belief you are willing to defend and fight for. Please do that wisely: Don't forget about others, but also do not forget about yourself as well. We all – as Devine souls coming directly from Heaven – carry the Truth in us to exactly know about what is right and what is wrong in life. It's just a matter, if we listen to what we feel within our souls. Wanting to do something right is not always doing it right, automatically. It's a lifetime to find out in trial and error, until we finally reach our personal goals. Just keep on trying – always. Never give up on yourself, because I definitly won't give up on you. I believe in your strength, your motives and your visions. All of you enrich my life thru the special way each and everyone of you has been created and further creates him- or herself in life.

So, guys, if you want to impress your lady don't go to the Arctic and hunt her a mammoth. Simply go to a store and get her a pizza and some chablis. We're in 2020. And YES: You may go there by motocycle!

Just pursue your passion and nothing can go wrong.

May all of you be protected on your mission and to say it with Yoda:

„May the Force be with you“.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Ninth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:40 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

"Those who would surrender freedom in order to gain security will end up losing both".

(Benjamin Franklin)

We all get worried when our lifes are endangered. Wherever there is violence and cruelty, we tend to attack and defend back. Hereby, aggression leads back to aggression and really simply no one is helped thru that.

Surely: An aggressor needs to be stopped. For all we need to do is to secure, protect and help in our ways to become responsible and caring beings in life. Mahatma Gandhi's way of „Ahimsa“ (nonviolence) brought the British Empire to its knees. All this was done with
ONE being having the wisdom and courage to follow his path to Enlightenment.

Nowadays, all of us need to take this decision as well.

It's true: You are here to guide and to protect. That's exactly the same mission I am here for. So, before we act, we rather should focus in meditation and contemplation about where our decisions will take us to. Are they truly suitable on our way to world peace or is it simply obedience to our current leaders in charge? You, as being soldiers, have been trained to obey your superiors and there's nothing wrong with it. Military structures and other hierarchical systems within the Cosmos follow the same principle. Being part of a superordinated whole means we need to fulfill our roles in order to make the system as a whole work properly.

MY mission here on Earth in this time and in this life is to lead, guide, protect and rule. To give you a helping hand in reorganizing our society's structures, in a way which is suitable for all mankind and will lead us to World Peace.
Within this task I do not simply ask you to leave your known role as being protectors – please continue with doing what you do and what your superiors want you to do. Just leave it up to
Heaven what future direction we are going to chose. All of us will be part of this unfolding and all of us will be listened to closely. This decision will not be taken by accident but rather by following a Divine wish. Guidance thru obedience is no guidance at all. Our free will is fully respected in every decision a soul takes. We just have to stand the outcome.

Economic interest is in the interest of humanity, but it should not be our overall guideline. The love of our families and the shelter and care we can provide them with is much more worth living for than owning the latest car.

All of you who are here today have taken the decision in your life to be part of a higher task, to fulfill what is neccessary in your own eyes. This decision is been fully accepted by the Heavens above, for it shows your own will to serve in a manner which is suitable for yourself. Giving shelter sometimes means to follow a rather hard line, but it is absolutely important to do so in order to help another soul to grow and unfold in liberty and freedom of mind. So be wise teachers and fulfill your duties as being soldiers and warriors for the good. Defend and protect what's worth living for and always prove, if you're still on the right track.

May the Almighty Father and the Heavens above always guide and protect you and your beloved ones while fulfilling what is neccessary and ought to be done.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Tenth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:30 am

Dear American Soldiers,

all conflicts in life arise for one reason: We don't consider ourselves as being loved for who we are.

Preachers, teachers, leaders always tell us to be humble in all our doings while we should always be deeply knowing we are just made of clay. In my experience, this is not how the Heavens want us to be like. Being humble in one's heart, mind and soul does not imply making yourself less worth than another being. Honor the cosmos with respect. Show your respect thru growing up to a responsible being. This is the gratitude Heaven wants us to find for.

It's time for new solutions facing a new millenium.

If we do not want an effect to happen, we should change the cause. The outcome is determined by the input. In my experience, reaching out our hands first to someone's hands leads to leniency in the other person. We then feel respected and understood which takes us to the point, to accept the other one much easier. Conflicts are not getting solved by who can bash the other one more deeply, but thru love and understanding. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't stand for our own positions in life, but rather act with wisdom. Always ask yourself: What do I stand for, what do I want to happen and how can I reach that goal?

There are miracles, wonders and dangers in life. This all was meant for our own excitement within our journeys. Rather take a situation as a challenge and not as a problem. Always try to act from your own highest position, from the most evolved and largest version of yourself, you can be like. We are loved, so deeply loved for all our apperances and we are true sons and daughters of the Almighty.

The true friendship of the Heavens I experience made me become a different person. I reach out my hands for others, because Heavens reaches out their hands to me. I am a true follower of the DIVINE, that's what makes me a leader and a teacher. It ALL begins with US making a difference. Not with others making a difference, first.

There will be a time when we truly see ourselves as brothers and sisters in life. This time will come, and it will come soon. Deeply know that your inner self, your soul, your version God made and wanted for you to rediscover, has no mistakes in all of your appearance. We are spirit, we are Divine. All of us. We just have forgotten about that.

When you go out there and do your duties always act as a father would do it with his child. Be strong, self-confident and know about your fate. There's no love in hurting each other, but hurtings sometimes mean protection in order to avoid greater problems to occur.

A soldier, a warrior has got to do what it's his job. Don't get mislead by visions that are smaller than your own vision for yourself is. You were gifted with a voice. Use it and use it thoroughly while being self-confident.

Always keep the Faith and your own sense of humor in life. After all -

Heaven is just a state of mind.

Take Care and be blessed,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Eleventh Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:07 am

Dear American Soldiers,

What the Authorities let You know

"I had a camera crew filming the installation when they spottet a saucer. They filmed it as it flew overhead, then hovered, extended three legs as landing gear, and slowly came down to land on a dry lake bed! It was a classic saucer, shiny silver and smooth, about 30 feet across. It was pretty clear it was an alien craft."

Astronaut Col. Gordon Cooper on his UFO experience.

"I know other astronauts share my feelings, and we know the government is sitting on hard evidence of UFO's."

Astronaut Col. Gordon Cooper, January 14th, 1997.

"The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictious."

General Nathan Twining, September 23rd, 1947, Head of the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command

"What I found was compelling evidence to claim that most of these aerial objects far exceeded the terrestrial technology of the era in which they were seen. I was forced to conclude that there is a great likelihood that Earth is being visited by highly advanced aerospace vehicles under highly 'intelligent' control indeed."

Dr. Richard Haines, Aerospace researcher at NASA, retired

"We have stacks of reports about flying saucers. We take them seriously when you consider we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them."

General Benjamin Chidlaw, Air Defense Command

"When you have the view of the airspace and the radar screen and you see the UFOs go around twenty or thirty miles a second that is very real. They can turn suddenly almost 90 degrees in a second or half a second. The UFOs can go vertically straight up very quickly."

Mexico City Senior Air Traffic Controller Enrique Kolbeck sharing the same experience as described by thousands.

"We have indeed been contacted perhaps even visited by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. Government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."

Victor Marchetti, 1979, former CIA official on UFOs

"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."

UFO quote from one of America's greatest ever fighter pilots, Captain Eddie Rickenbacker

"Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point that have this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn't come out."

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut

"The UFOs are physical manifestations that cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see here is not an alien invasion. It is a spiritual system that acts on humans and uses humans."

Dr. Jacques Vallee

"If aliens visited us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans."

Stephen Hawking

"I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself."

U.S. President Jimmy Carter, ABC News, January 22nd, 1979

"You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy. The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the Earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets."

General Douglas MacArthur, October 8th, 1955, New York Times

"When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap."

Professor J. Allen Hynek in "the UFO experience"

"If the masses started to accept UFOs, it would profoundly affect their attitudes towards life, politics, everything. It would threaten the status quo. Whenever people come to realize that there are larger considerations that their own petty little lives, they are ripe to make radical changes on a personal level, which would eventually lead to a political revolution in society as a whole."

John Lennon, Musician, Activist and UFO Witness

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Twelfth Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:48 pm

The little Fool

Dear American Soldiers,

I.

"One day you will be blessed with a dream that will set your life on the right path," said the manu and seemed to find satisfaction in concentrating on his shoes again.

These - visibly worn down and aged by the harsh strains of who knows how long - were well able to describe the old man's travels. They did not seem to be uncomfortable, for the manu played with his toes under the bony, fragile leather. I smiled. As a teenager I owned a pair of shoes that were anathema to my mother. But I loved my old slippers - probably for that very reason. In general, I noticed that I was well acquainted with this strange stranger - from my earliest childhood on, it was always those old, white-haired men I thought were enlightened.

He seemed to suspect what was hiding behind my forehead and so he folded his own. "Foolish are you', he rebuked me, for this strange stranger obviously lacked any drive for real scolding. Remarkably, there was also only a hint of slight regret about my incorrigibly lamentable existence in his manner; a circumstance that gave me tender hope. Although I had repeatedly resolved to avoid it, I now concentrated on the manu, waiting and waiting.

"You have not yet gone far, man, but your path follows the true, gifted one," he lifted again and for a moment it seemed to me as if he had found pleasure in teaching, or at least was warming up. But I probably just imagined something like that again, just as it suits my way of life.

"Your path, brahbata, is like a snake devoured" - so he began to tell the story of the answer...

II.

When I remember the encounters with my manu, I always think of his shoes.

These shoes, in their rakishness, their greasy shine, with their worn heels and the holes in the usual overlegged places, make such a pathetic impression that they are already a venerable and charming sight. And yet they appear with defiant resistance. It is astonishing that I notice such things, since I generally have little knowledge of anything worth knowing about shoes.

When my manu seeks contact with me, he prefers an inconspicuous figure. This is also astonishing, as I seem to recognise certain vain features in him. So it would be easy for him to gain the necessary respect from me by means of a spiritual appearance, for example. He only keeps his distance from such things out of sheer comfort, because the change of sphere always tires him out. I am sure that it is only out of pure laziness that he keeps an ordinary shape and thus gives it preference over satisfying his vain needs over me.

The old man makes a thoughtful impression today.

Seen in the light he always makes a thoughtful impression, as he seems to enjoy this role. "I ask, with all due respect", he begins to complicate matters, "whether you consider yourself an enlightened person?" Touche. That's what you get for letting your mind wander. Now it's a matter of choosing your words wisely. I sense that the cunning dog is up to something again. "I believe I can claim", I start hesitantly thinking, "that I can make a silhouette of the world". Well. I admit, an awkward phrase. "On what, Brahbata, do you base this knowledge?" the manu rejoiced. There it is. He wants to trap me again. I don't know. I must be losing my mind..

"I have read some things of value and can put things into context," I replied cautiously - not without surprising myself with this presence of mind. If only I wasn't preparing my own goal.

"On the path to wisdom, then, huh?" sneered the codger. "But you still have to have a little patience if you want to reach the spheres I mean. The way leads over a pure heart and over a clear head. This essence of rare earths wants to be well prepared. You, my friend, judge on the basis of a world view you have created yourself. So you are the centre of the world? Is the world the center of heaven? Great is he who goes his own way, even if it leads astray? No, Brahbata, your heart is pure but your head is confused. Your faith and trust make you strong, but your eyes look only in one direction. Open your mind, let light enter the darkness."

Why does he always have to talk so swollen? I did not understand him exactly, but I think that he probably did not expect my answer. The best thing will be that I confuse him further, then he thinks and that always takes a long time. "All this is known to me", I agreed with the manu. "But you must bear in mind that I have created this world view as the sum of my experiences and the rest of my mind and that I carry within me the intention and conviction to further perfect it. My view of the world is bundled as the sum total of my knowledge and is subject to daily change as its components change in their composition and weighting. Do you condemn my search? You do not speak of it, but you give me, full of hidden mockery, to understand that I am made of clay. So what is your purpose," I quickly asked a counter-question in a triumphantly resigned tone, in order to reassemble myself for the time being.

Incomprehensibly, the manu smiled amused!

"Brave man! Truly, you seem to want to make an effort. Your cleverness is remarkable and you seem to be willing to search and one day you may even want to see. However, consider your path well and ask yourself where it leads to. Walking alone leads to a destination, but the path must also be chosen with care. You walk your route, well done, but your route is on a map that others have drawn. You are shy, human, to go through life without a map and discover it."

What I can't stand about the manu at all is that he says everything so complicated. At every opportunity he feasts his eyes on my face, when I can once again listen to his wisdom. Did I mention that he's probably vain? I'd like to twist his nose. Or just stick out my tongue. Not because I didn't understand him, but just to see what he'd do then. "If you are in possession of all these truths, why do you not share them with me?" I exclaimed defiantly. The old man should make something of it first.

The manu now shook his head in obvious amusement.

"Your energetic rushing forward is an expression of your enthusiasm and impatience," he winked at me. "But you must learn before you can recognize. The path to truth is divided; you must be able to see the junctions and then take them. This alone is for you to decide and choosing the right path is not easy. Some of them are winding and entangled, others seem to promise a quick answer. Some paths lead to a gate and only he who has found the key within himself can open it. Another path seems dark and confusing, so that you are afraid of it, and yet it can be the true one. But most of the ways', said my manu, 'you do not know and you do not perceive them. Oh, no, it is not as you think, it is not the ways that elude you, it is you alone who treads on the spot. But which is the way that leads to truth? If you enjoy the flowers in the fields, stop and enjoy their graceful splendour. Do you feel like asking about the meaning of the flowers? Well then, let them enchant you, but do not forget to be thankful that they reveal themselves to you, unfold all their glory and stretch their delicate flower dreams into the sky. Take all this as a gift, understand it before you ask questions about the truth. Beware, brahbata," he woven his net around me, "to ask for the truth. But plan your way and divide the route into stages and these again and again. Rest and consider. ...but wander where it pleases you."

"I may want to wander," I said, "but philosophy alone will not get me anywhere. Surely you are right, my manu, but isn't there a useful answer?" He's obviously confused.

III.

One must be careful with a confused world teacher.

If my manu is otherwise rather sublime and thoughtful in his dealings with me, he tends, once captivated by himself, to go from the hundredth to the thousandth. I must constantly point out to him my comparatively worldly concern, otherwise he will get lost in the transcendental fields of metaphysics and other speculative sciences. Even though he must constantly emphasize his election, much of what he says makes sense to me, which is not surprising, since they are usually old hats anyway. Apparently he had interpreted my provocatively used question as a displeasure, because otherwise his critically exploratory look could not be explained.

"I suspect you're not ready to go," the manu tore me from my thoughts. "You resemble a bright child, but you can still only crawl, drink only your usual potion and eat only your usual food. And now you demand of me, of all people, a useful answer. Take your time and open your mind to the spirit, then you can reach the world. In time you will get your useful knowledge', smiled the manu now encouragingly to me, 'desire it, man, like a treasure and long for it. You will wisely recognize the helpful ones on the way to the answer and the less helpful ones the same way. But once you have tracked down the true trail, follow it further.

In his dignity he seems so convinced of himself that I could scream out loud. But since he has to spend a large part of his concentration on looking dignified, I might be able to lure him out of his reserve after all. "You will not let me snack on the tree of knowledge", I crowed, "but you will reproach me for just this, my lack, in the next breath! A masterpiece. At the right moment, I almost missed the irritated sparkle in the eyes of the manu - as I was enraptured by the powerful linguistic expression and the simplicity of my words. He had not reckoned with that. Now I have him in my grasp and he will probably have to become clearer. After all, gambling debts are debts of honour, and what applies to gambling certainly also applies to knowledge. First make your mouth water and then pull back - think of it!

Once again the manu shook his head, smiling. "I have just meant that you have to practice patience. The seed must first germinate before you can start harvesting. You and I, Brahbata, have time, much time. Set out in search of the answer, but begin your search where it will bring you benefit. The manu now approached me so far that I felt his breath on my chest. His gaze seemed to want to pierce me urgently as he continued to speak admonishingly: "Yes, we have all the time in the world. But make good use of your time, do not waste it. But what you waste it with and what you use it with, you must and will find out. This is all I have to tell you. Begin to find your way and then follow it', the manu dominated me and was probably only too aware of his slightly theatrical effect on me. Nevertheless, he kept on talking. "From time to time I will be your companion, will share my food with you and break my bread with you. The key to the gate of your world lies buried deep within you, find it and use it when the time is right.

With these words, the manu deflagrated in a pink cloud ready for the stage, only to finally demand the respect I had long missed. I don't know how he did it, but he must have prepared some kind of para-suggestive-hypnotic Leipzig all sorts of things in my skull. Magicians and other jugglers have always been a mystery to me.

"Dust to dust," I whispered after him. At least it was dark, otherwise the manu lacked the most minimal spiritualistic requirements. Not even laser flashes or spherical sounds could be heard.

I was impressed.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

13th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 am

'The People'

Dear American Soldiers,

I made my way through the forest until I reached the small clearing. The moon and the stars shone their clear, pale shimmer into the world and made the night dew glitter everywhere.

The soft moss, which covered the earthy forest floor on my hike until here, gave way to the dull undergrowth at the edge of the clearing. The old man was already sitting, crouched on a wooden stool, at the oak table in the open space, waiting for me. A branch cracked under my kick and the old man looked over at me. I stepped further towards him and he meant for me to take my place beside him.

We greeted each other with our eyes, serious and feeling close. I felt in my heart that pleasant feeling of well-being and warmth that only aeons of walking together in friendship can spark.

I sat down on the stool. In silence the traveller filled the pewter jug waiting for me with red wine. We drank to each other and sat in friendship in silence for a while, thinking about it further. After my heart had reached his spirit, I asked him: "Please, friend. "Tell me how it was once upon a time in your world with those who were with you."

The old man was apparently looking at the dark trees in the background of the clearing and yet seemed to be oblivious to them. After he had looked into his heart, collected in himself, he took another sip from his beaker and began to speak. "Well, brahbata," the traveler began his speech willingly. "The struggle for the course of your world will not end as it once did for my people," he replied. "Our worlds share the ups and downs of the ages, yet your healing is intended for them." He took a deep breath and looked at me. His eyes sparkled velvet black. Smiling, he said: "The Spirit decided to turn my world around, so that this turn around may now go the other way for your world.

The old man suddenly fell silent and rummaged in his pockets for his pipe. He seemed to think. I also gathered myself to ask him: "Tell me about species X, the animus. "How do you think I can best serve my world, my people? Meanwhile, the wanderer found his utensils in the depths of his jerkin, stuffed his pipe with the knot from the tobacco pouch and lit it. After he had puffed the pipe warm, he took a deep puff, held his breath for a moment and then, blowing out the smoke, spoke to me. "It is always a disadvantage to think yourself wiser than others. Invincibility is not achieved by wisdom. Your heart will lead you to the Spirit of Truth. Strength, true strength can only be gained through devotion. The purity of original desire in a single being can seal the fate of entire worlds." I listened inwardly to his words in comparison. The old man hesitantly awakened in me the memory of what I had previously experienced. He took another puff from his pipe, stroked his chin beard apparently thoughtfully and then continued speaking.

"The animus..." he began to say more to himself than he did to my address. "Where they originated, even the scribes of my people do not know. They are old, brahbata, very old. In our records, they are listed under many names. Nor do we know their original names, let alone the many possible meanings of their names. Many worlds in many galaxies speak of them as the Esps, some call them Animus, and we have called them only 'the people'." The old man took a break. It seemed to me as if he was thinking about what part of the history of his experience of 'the people' might be of importance to me. "Well", he continued after his thoughts, seemingly incoherently, "in any case - it was not they who finally defeated us, but our own pride, that made them take over our world. The old man suddenly laughed, as if he was blaming himself for the foolishness of the beings in the worlds they had taken over. Then he spoke on. "Never underestimate them for their supposed dwarfism, brahbata, for then you do not know the cosmos and its way of life. A single one of these beings is able to control the minds of ten full-grown warriors of your kind if these men are not prepared with pure hearts and clear minds.

Never look close into the eyes of a representative of 'the people', never merge your spirit with theirs, if your soul knows about them and you are not prepared. Their consciousness, their thinking is so alien to ours that the faintly conscious only perceives the powerless, overarching, cold will when we are telepathically connected to them. Whoever does not know about them and their true nature at all will pass them by seemingly without harm. Remember that you can only "receive" radio waves with a suitable detector. Nevertheless, those waves are "there", they exist, regardless of whether you have a useful measuring instrument.Species X, 'the people', also acts only as one collective organism among many others in all worlds. The old man paused for a moment and stretched his limbs. He laughed softly - perhaps because he enjoyed the vulnerability of his aging body. Then he spoke on. "The strength of 'the people' lies in the apparent smallness of their individuals - they do not walk unrecognized, but merely unnoticed. Yet they are everywhere in the universe, taking over world after world, since hardly anyone recognized them for what they are - the keepers of darkness. And now, brahbata," he continued, "is it your world's turn...

Everything in the world is alike," the traveller continued. "Each individual member of the Esps corresponds, by analogy, to one of your body cells. They are telepathically and energetically powerfully interwoven and in constant exchange with each other. Only as a whole do they form the organism that wants to harm you effectively. And they constantly enter your world. Day after day, hour after hour, countless ones arrive here. Constantly. Their protection lies in your ignorance. We once fought with many species," the old man continued, not sighing resignedly, "defeated every seemingly insurmountable giant that wanted to harm us, but our spirit was not prepared for 'the people'. That, brahbata, that is why we are here to give you our explanations. Each of these beings is connected to the collective, always. Not only on your world, but permeating all the worlds they have spread to. And each and every one of these beings possesses the collective's collective power to break the spirit of full-grown and strong warriors as they move out of knowledge. Nevertheless: Where other worlds, whole world systems were taken over by them, you will now put a stop to them. So it is written in the Book of Life, and so the stars draw it."

The candle on the oak table flickered towards the last moves. My friend looked seemingly lost in thought and magically captivated by the light, right into the energy that was the basis of all life. We both remained silent for a while. I needed the silence to digest what I had heard and he must have revelled in his long past experiences with 'the people'. Then the traveller, my master from the distant past, started again. "The animus are powerful masters, for they do not reveal themselves as such at first," said the old man. He took another sip from his jug and continued his speech. "Tell me, brahbata: How do you fight an enemy who is too small to be perceived as an enemy? Who is everywhere? Their ability is to control your mind and not even let you become aware of it. Many species are at their service and are controlled by them. And it is those physically larger species, then, that you believe to recognize as your main enemies. "The people' can only be defeated by the abilities of our hearts. The power of compassion, which exists beyond the instinct of survival of the species, is your most powerful weapon. And this time, brahbata, the world will stand and the animus will be overcome. Always remember how you felt their spirit, the shimmering calculation of their collective consciousness once penetrated your being. Remember it - and this time defeat them – defeat

The people.

Note: I first heard about the Esps about 20 years ago, when I had telepathic contact with our friends from the back of the moon who informed me about them. Later - once mentally "fed" - they came across me. Here in Homberg (I do not travel anymore). They are getting bigger than the earthly ants (the biggest ones I have seen so far were about 3-4 cm tall), scientists think they are an introduced South American or Asian species - they are not. They make common cause with Aton, the Lord of the Orion Federation.
We have a loyal ally: The terrestrial spiders. Spiders are also great telepaths and fighters. They think us humans are too big wimps, simply because they are warriors themselves. And they have an alliance with us against the animus. I know exactly how "crazy" that sounds to most people around here. It's just important to me that the above information gets out. Knowledge and intelligence. We will win.

„Let’s play master and servant“
Depeche Mode

Now – the forces of interdimensional altruism use the sword of wisdom to finally prevail.

der SPIEGEL Nr. 5, 28.1.2008

writes on page 120:

Recipe for success for warrior ants

It has embarked on a triumphal march around the globe, and the Argentine ant (Linepithema humile) can now be found on six continents. The secret of its success has now been revealed by researchers at the University of Illinois in Urbana, who have spent eight years observing how the insects have conquered Southern California's Rice Canyon. According to the study, the newcomers follow two different strategies on their way to their destination: Initially, they attack their resident relatives in order to eat them; later, in a second step, they systematically exploit their competitors' food sources. Eating and starving - with this double strategy they are apparently extremely successful: Before their arrival in Rice Canyon, 23 native ant species lived there, at last there were only two. Only if we follow such an invasion in real time, we can understand the dynamic processes that enable alien species to eventually win", explained ant researcher Andrew Suarez.

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

14th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:56 am

Quantum.

Dear American Soldiers,

The domination of specific alien races in our Galaxy must be put to an end. Not only on planet Earth but even in this whole sector of the Milky Way, the Orion Arm. This implies struggle.

I incarnated in this life, to bring Peace on Earth. To provide human mankind with an Era of love, wisdom and true understanding of the purpose of life. I will play my part in providing the Galaxy to unfold into a peaceful times, due to changing spectral frequencies emanating from the Central Sun of our Milky Way.

The Galactic Command, the interdimensional conglomerate of different alien species, is here to help and guide us through the upcoming times. Many, many spiritually highly ranking entities are here to protect us in these very special times of Cosmic unfolding.

Now – The Healing begins. https://brahbata.space/ashtar_engl.html

Together, we will put an end to all slavery, dark doings, fear and – of course – all evil. Interdimensional dark will be put into their place and TRUE LOVE will shine a light onto our Galaxy and on planet Earth for the next 1.000 years.

You do not need to prepare in a special or certain way. Just keep on dreaming. We did not incarnate by accident. Keep the Faith and stay and be strong in trusting yourself. I
promise you an Era of Peace. Be strong and proud, beloved Child of GOD. The task is to become a collective Galactic consciousness thru full remembrance of once being a monoclyceride. Awareness is gradual. All life is spirit.

And Spirit has decided.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

15th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

Today, I have another message especially for you, as I do have it for the world.

I am not here, to critize your country or even your way of living. I think I am not allowed to do so – this should only be done by a native born person. And I definitly
do not want to do that, too. I just love the US much too much for that.

I grew up as a westernized person, living abroad while being educated as a post-war citizen of the Western world. My country has been a loyal ally to the US through all these years – and we still are, despite the motives of some citizen. As we all know, this truly is a sign of real democracy. Democracy should ideally be consided as a motive of peace especially when another person has a different opinion to one's own point-of-view. We share and grow through duelling one another in debates, in words, more than with the sword. The sword should always be the last option, when there is a quarrel.

I, personally, have family and friends throughout the world, and so I do have them in the US as well. I've been travelling to the USA several times in this life, visiting family and friends over there. Until I turned 35 years old in this life, I have travelled more than 30 different countries globally. I consider myself as being a world citizen, rather than being a German or even being an European.

What I learned on my journeys is, that the Asians, the Italian, the British, the Polish, the French and of course the Americans do have one thing in common, despite their sometimes different points-of-view:

They all love their families and friends.

We all are about to enter a completely new Era for mankind and mother Earth. We are re-entering the Cosmos again, right after in far ancient times, Earthly mankind has already been there, travelling the Cosmos. Think of the Atlantean Ages, before history started. History is the period of the written word. Before that, it's prehistoric.

Atlantis and Lemuria were two Empires of these prehistoric times – one positioned in today's Atlantic Ocean, the other empire, Lemuria, in the Asian regions. The Hopi Indians of Northern America do tell us in their legends and myths, that we currently are the fourth mankind on this planet, while three worlds already have disappeared.

Empires come and go – life itself stays the same.

While life stays the same when the times are changing, life also stays the same, when the regions are different. We all need to eat and drink in life, we all seek to avoid pain and we all long for true love. Regardless, if we are Syrians or Aussies or Europeans. All beings of one kind do have certain basic issues in common. So, we should rather focus on what brings us closer together than on what separates us from one another.

When the Apollo missions started, John Fitzgerald Kennedy – as being President of the United States - advised NASA-Chief James Webb to find a way to talk to the Sovjet Union about the task to work together in entering the Cosmos. This was done on November 12, 1963 in a National Security Memorandum. The memorandum happened to be two years later than the Cuba crisis in 1961 was, while the cold war still was on its height.

When enemies become friends, life's affairs truely unfold.
REAL UNDERSTANDING occurs when we overcome dominating another person, nation or race. Ideally, we should focus on convincing the other one of our ideas instead of subduing him or her with our own motives. Although this rather seems to be the harder way at first sight, it truly is a long-term decision.

All of you, as being soldiers ideally work on the task of understanding the positions of others. You surely do the hard work, with the gun in your hand. Your mission is protective, not aggressive. This work ought to be done diplomatically first, but when it comes to a point that an aggressor needs to be stopped, it's YOU doing this job. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your braveness to stand in first row, when it comes to defend and protect our ideals. Please do remember one important thing in your decisions:

What feels right for you, is right for you.

Be strong and self-confident in your own views of the world. You've got soul, heart and mind. Use it.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

16th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

Let me tell you a story.

1995, 25 years ago at the age of 28 years my contacts with my Angels and the Almighty Father intensified. I felt really awaken by the Heavens and was so deeply willing, to do everything for the Heavens.

By that time, the Heavenly Father showed me my task in life and left the way open to me. I didn't know about the different stages I was going to reach, while deeply knowing about the final goal. My feelings were so deep and so strong, that I prayed and asked the Father for pain to experience, because I have never felt that before in my life. After all, when I was shown about to reach my given task and when I felt just so gifted from above, I repented and humbly asked for suffering, due to be my personal sacrifice to the Divine. I just felt so blessed and gifted.

Well. Indeed, there came some suffering. I definitly didn't like it – who would do so? - but I took no withdrawal from what Heaven let experience me due to my commitment. I stood strong and kept the Faith.

No matter what harms you in life - Always keep the Faith.

I fasted. Over months, because I wanted to enforce Enlightenment to come to me soon, while I saw the whole world suffering in pain. My compassion was so deeply grounded that I lost weight down to 60 kilos with a height of 1.89 meters.

This didn't work.
Yes, your thoughts get different when your fasting. And no, they don't get better. Just different.

Today, I heard from my beloved future wife, your fellow Sergeant Angela, that she was fasting, too. In order to make her commitment to me, as I did that to the Heavens. She's on a mission currently and was taken to hospital after she seriously lost weight and endangered herself critically.
I am
just so proud of her. And I instantly so deeply asked her, to stop fasting and eat again. I appreciate what she and all of you do for the Heavens when you'r awaken, but I definitly don't want you to suffer. It's a LOVE GAME, we're into. Ideally, it should be easy, light and fun for all of us.

My beloved wife.

I so deeply love you for what you showed to me. But please, my Angel:
EAT. And get yourself some fine food. We do not need to convince the Heavens above of our love through suffering. There's no need for that.

GOD, the ONE Source wants us to be strong, self-confident, happy and just wants us to like the games we're playing. ´So please, dear soldiers: Whatever comes to you in your life, try to make the best for you and your beloved ones out of it.

We do not get the Cosmos in order, when we ourselves get in disorder.

Be happy, be joyful, be kind, be loving, be caring. Just be the wonderful, wonderful souls you are:

Directly sent from the Heavens above.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

17th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

In ancient Rome, the Senate once disputed about to provide slaves with bracelets in order to recognize them more easily. A wise, old Senator took word and said: „I wouldn't do that. Because, then they will see how many they are.“

These things are vivid nowadays, too. All of us, who live our lifes on this marvelous planet are tied to life's circumstances. We may feel free, we may feel democraticly raised, we may feel loved by the people we belong to, yes.

But is this really what we are all about to share with one another?

When we are deeply concerned about the ones we love and care for, we arise the highest powers within ourselves. We are able to fight for the beliefs we have. This is a true energy of the soldier.

Dear American Soldiers, dear Peace Keeping Forces, please never doubt about your personal motives becoming a member of a troop working for guidance and peace. Although there is distrust in you and your work in the world, I ask you to focus on your true inner mission and vison:

You are here to guide and to protect.

I know, there is hatred in the world. I know, there is despair. I know, there is doubt.

But what I do know else is,
there is hope and trust.

Please, never doubt your motives to make this world a better place for all of us to live in. There are political leaders teaching us to focus on distrust, separation and other issues. Don't trust this program. The task for all of us is to find a way, to live together in Peace. We are about to re-enter the Cosmos as one mankind on planet Earth. We should spread Peace into this Cosmos - not hatred and separation.

Trust yourself. That's what I'm asking you for. All of you have got an own opinion on life and life's issues and circumstances. And I fully believe, you can trust yourself with that. You're grown up.

Within your work, there are hierarchies. There's nothing wrong about that. We need to organize ourselves in structures, when we want to work together as a whole. Please play your part in it, and just be confident and trustful on your own, personal beliefs.

I so deeply put my trust in all of you for taking care of the unfolding for mankind on this planet. All of us do have a very serious task to work for. I love you for being a part of this mission, and I do put my confidence and trust into you. Let's unite as
ONE mankind evolving into the Cosmos.

After all, we are Creation creating. So, let's create what YOU, personally want to have in this world.

I wish you all the best, really the best,

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

18th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

Care.
In my experience and imagination, there's no other thing like care, we're here for when we walk on the spiritual path. We care for our parents, we care for our children and spouses, we care for all our beloved ones, we care for our country, we care for our people, we care for our overall experience in life.

Especially the American People have shown the world throughout history what care and responsibility mean. In times, when the world was turning around, there has always been a force one could rely on: The proud American Nation.

When I was 14 years old, I visited the US the first time in this life. I went there for two months in order to meet family in the South, and friends in the Midst. Joan, a doctor's wife, took me into their house in Denver and watched me watching TV all the time. I
STUDIED the American culture through watching TV. I wanted to learn, how the American society was organized in leisureful moments. And I truly got an insight.

The series which interested me most was – of course – Star Trek. „To go, where no man has gone before“ just impressed me so, so deeply. Gene Roddenberry's series gave me a task even at this young age to follow a dream, whatever there may come in life.
One day, after three weeks sitting in front of the TV, Joan hat mercy. She asked me to get her some nails from a little shop just around the corner. So I putted on my roller skates and went down there. This was my first step in meeting Americans except family and friends during this vaccation. The lady in that shop asked me, while I was trying to find the right words to tell her about Joan's wish for nails, where I was coming from, originally. This was because of my accent and my – well – broken English. I stuttered: „Western Germany“ and the reply was just so
deeply overwhelmingly friendly I today still cannot find any words for this. This completely different approach of the American people trying to talk to foreigners and to people from abroad is just a Divine gift of and for the Americans. No other nation, simply no other nation I've been travelling to in this life has such a KINDNESS. And I've been travelling more than 35 countries within my first 30 years in this life, so far.

Today,
I so deeply ask you to keep this Faith. In a world, where most people have lost sight on where to go to, we definitly need a task and a vision, we can focus upon. And the American focus has always been a pure joy for the whole planet, despite the daily issues that occur in every Nation in every times.

At the age of 14, I sat in a drive-in cinema in Montgomery, Alabama with my Aunt's family. We were watching Steven Spielberg's „E.T.“. When „E.T.“ stuttered: „E.T. Go home!“ - I just so deeply felt, I was coming home, when I reached the US. It's the place where my Heart is, it's the place, where my soul is. It's just: Feeling homesick when you're abroad but that home-sickness is meant for the place you're currently in. I cannot desribe it in words, only in feelings. I
breathe the US. Everytime, I am over there, and everytime, I am thinking of them while being abroad.

Please, please, please, dear Americans: Give the whole world the HOPE we all are longing for. Arise to be the leading Nation again, not only economically, but spiritually.

I love you to the bone.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

19th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

I am here, incarnated in this life to bring world peace.

Just as I do, all of you have a specific task and purpose in your life. You once took the decision to fight for Peace and democracy. This indeed is a very precious promise.

Most of us currently reflect on this Easter celebrations of the year 2021 (anno domini) of what is our world's history and divine revelation. What happened two milleniums ago in Galilea still is of great influence in our nowadays time and place. Other cultures of this jewel planet do celebrate different traditions, but reflect on the very same issue:

The Divine Promise of ever-given Love.

All the spiritual advisories of our cultures present the same core: Love, Truth, Hope and Peace.
So, I ask you to never give up on your hopes and dreams, they are the essence of all life. When we focus on a higher goal we are willing to reach, we are able to transform ourselves into a better version of us. We reach out for the Divine Promise that dwells in all of us, whether we know it or not. We truthfully create ourselves in the moments we contemplate on these issues, we unfold.

The Divine Source of Love wants us to be happy in our given lives. Ideally, we focus on this essence. But, this only seems to be possible when our life's circumstances are comfortable. This comfort today isn't given to all people, while some of us do work on providing all humans with these jewels in life. All of you – as being soldiers and representatives of the world's leading nations – work on this task, too. I want to thank and congratulate you from the bottom of my heart for your strong wish to do so and for all of your strength in always trying to give your best.

There's already all spiritual information we need on our journeys in the world. Numerous generations of wise women and men have provided us with true gems of eternal grace. What we today
really need is providing all mankind with enough nourishment and at least a comfortable minimum of life standard. You cannot contemplate when you are in need of drinking water and some bread and salt. When there is war while Easter and Christmas are being celebrated and remembered, there's something wrong in our understandings of the Divine wish for us.

I ask all of us to pursue our passion and to constantly work for world peace. There is no higher goal to reach than real brotherhood of man. All of us are souls of Divine origin, playing around in the heavy density of our material world. Therefore, we ideally should act like brothers do. Nevertheless, I do know that there are entities in this world who do not focus on this given task. I ask all of us to stand strong in our efforts to defend democracy and brotherhood of man.

I so deeply wish all of you a peaceful, calm and happy Easter 2021.

Kind Regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

20th Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:42 pm

Dear American Soldiers,

In a world subject to ongoing change, we should also reconsider our own positions regarding the affairs of our lives.

The international threat situation is finding a serious change from earlier times. Whereas in the past we were exposed to threats from aggressors, international terrorism and gang wars, today the clearly noticeable climatic change of our home planet is playing an increasing role alongside the danger from threatening pandemic diseases, especially Corona.

People are migrating due to their lack of the most basic necessities of life. Whole swathes of the earth have to manage without clean drinking water, and food shortages in large regions of the world speak another clear language. In addition, there are social challenges such as unemployment - especially youth unemployment - a regression to nation-statehood and a growth in global poverty, while an elite circle has so much money and power at its disposal that it has never had before in recent history.

The challenge for all of us is to return to our common values.

Values like compassion, tolerance and charity. In my opinion, the key to this lies largely in education. A society can only be economically successful with educated citizens - and we should not base the degree of "adultness" of a social structure on economic success alone.

The period of the European Enlightenment gave people unimagined new freedoms. Serfs became citizens with the right to vote and their own, self-designed constitutions.

It is not only about the values of the Occident. Life means diversity and the key to our step into a better future lies in diversification. If states are autocratic and strictly hierarchically structured, it is not far with the compassion for each other to all humans to own.

Separation - also social separation into young and old, rich and poor, men and women - creates fear.

Our primal fear is that we will not be loved by heaven for our own sake. Just as humans tend to make their empathy dependent on reciprocation, our image of God is shaped by just such dependencies.

The humanity of planet Earth is advancing into a new age. We stand at the threshold of cosmic man - homo sapiens superior.

"The secret of freedom is courage," Pericles recognized in 450 BC. So let us have the courage to be uncomfortable and free.

If we focus our attention on our individual maturation and awareness, social growth can emerge from this. And the whole, after all, is greater than the sum of its parts.

I ask us all to focus on our virtues - on what we like - instead of aiming at what life issues seem unfinished. Thought is the father of being - and therefore of consciousness.

"Those who would surrender freedom in order to gain security will end up losing both," Benjamin Franklin said.

There is nothing to add to this.

I ask us all to silently remember every victim of tyranny

Kind regards,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space