Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Re: 21st Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Dear soldiers,

your fellow Sergeant Angela, my future wife, asked me to do a write-up on endurance and peace. Well, here we go.

There's a word in this world, known in every language of this planet: „Slowly“.
In Tanzania, Africa, they name it: „pole“, in Germany, they say: „langsam“, in the Arabic nations they say: بطيء , bati.

All of this does mean the same principle in life: When you follow your given task and try to reach a goal, it's better not to do it in hectically actions or motions.
To be a soldier is a mission of a very special kind. You need to take decisions and actions on your own, as well as in being a member of a group of people. You need to decide and to judge in a clever way, for your life often depends on this. Moreover, the lifes of your fellow ones do depend on it, as well.

For this, you will need endurance. Endurance, because it takes time to unfold to become the clever soldier you urge to be like. ALL of you do really get wise during this process, you grow up mentally and physically in trying to reach this goal in life.

Therefore, the today's Colonel has been a Sergeant before. He clearly remembers how it feels like being a Sergeant. There's a time in life for everything. To be part of a group, working with guidelines and strong relationships does help all of us, to fulfill our personal tasks.

The other big word I want to talk about is: „PEACE“.

One may ask: Is Peace the beginning of a process or is it the result?

I would say: Both.

In your lives, it has been the peace you formerly felt being embedded into your families, close friendships or real brotherhood that makes you become a strong fighter for democratic peace into this grown-up world. You truly know about what you like and dislike in life – and you are willing to share, what brings you, personally, Peace.

This is quite a responsible way to consider life in its possible results.

I am simply so deeply proud of you and how you all consider your mission. You give your Nation a great value in trying to defend what is to be considered right in this world of cruelties, hunger and hatred amongst brothers.

Therefore, dear Soldiers, we need to do something about our overall future. We need to defend democratic ideals and take care for the neccessities these bear. Federalism and separation of powers are the one leg, we truthfully can put our weight upon. The other leg should be understood as compassion. Honesty is the basis, compassion is the key. Just be yourself.

I strongly know: It is our deeds we get measured for – not our words. I grew up in a westernized democracy, mainly formed by and with the help of the U.S. I am your true born ally.

Be blessed in every step you take.

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

Re: 22nd Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:29 pm

Dear Madams, dear Sirs, dear Soldiers,

I call you Madams and Sirs, because you truly deserve it.

Life has put us into different circumstances. Some of us do live abroad, others came from poor families, others developed in regional cities – we
all do have our culture.

What is a man? What is a human being?

All of us are souls, being spread from the ONE DIVINE SOURCE of life. We are truly sisters and brothers, no matter how our belief is, or our
homeborn nature might be like.

A brother assists his brother. That's what he does. When there are conflicts in this world, we need to share our ideas of freedom. We need
to carry on in trying to unfold what is to be done.

You guys take up your gun to protect and save our way of living. There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, it needs „bigger motions“ to
convince another person of a personal benefit.

I so deeply ask you to fulfill your given tasks. Nevertheless, it is a story of responsibility. We ought not „kick one just into his grave“,
but truly need to consider our care for another person's well-doing.

The Indonesian buddhist, the Greek philosopher, the American Native are one Child of the same race. All of us are human beings on Mother Earth,
being supplemented with different perspectives, but still seeking for the „one answer“.

This answer lies within ourselves. It's US, giving us the way and leading us to the given task. We, ourselves, can make a change and truly
will make a change.

When you are in combat, stay close to yourself. Protect and keep the hurtings as minimal as possible. But, nevertheless, take all the methods
you NEED to take for convincing another being of being truthful, honest and self-aware.

You've got the world in your hands. Every motion, every action, every thought you do and have makes a difference in this world. So be wise in
your judgements.

I so deeply wish, you all stay safe and protected in your journeys,

Kind Regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space

brahbata
Site Admin

23rd Message to the American Soldier and Peace Keeping Forces

Post by brahbata » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:53 am

Dear American Soldiers,

dear Peace Keeping Forces,

let us talk about our fears.

In life, we always have a choice between love and fear. Both are two primal forces of all living beings and help us to move through life.
Love unites - fear separates. Physically, this is the power of the suns (nuclear fusion) and the power of nuclear power plants (nuclear fission). Both provide energy.
Both forces - love and fear - provide us with energy. "Fear kills," is a major realization on the spiritual path, while love unites, blesses and heals.

In the Stone Age, in times when saber-toothed tigers and dinosaurs populated the earth, the survival instinct formed in our spinal cord that distinguished between closeness and rejection, between connection and disconnection. When we had to defend ourselves against wild beasts, our hackles stood up and adrenaline was released.

All of you here know adrenaline in times of war. It is the hormone that makes you tense, alert and defensible - and at the same time it is an expression of the instinct of fear.

"Fear not" - it says in the Holy Scriptures. For behold, God is [color=##7fffd4]ALWAYS with you.

When we realize that life is only a precious "dream within a dream within a dream" and that we all live many, countless lives in our cosmos, the fears in life become less.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience -
we are spiritual beings having a human experience."

Life is immeasurably precious and valuable on all levels. We should honor it, even and especially when we have to fight back.

If we want to defend the good, stand up for democracy and liberate the peoples of the world, using our most important forces, it is sometimes necessary to make sacrifices.
Let us all realize, I ask us, that we are immortal souls incarnated in a body, a "vehicle for the soul" and that nothing, no enemy, no disease, no death can really harm us in our innermost being.

I promise each and every one of you that we will wake up in heaven after our lives. There is no hell - it would have no meaning. What sense would it make for Heaven to give us free will and then punish us when we use it?

Fight for your lives and your loved ones and your ideals. You are all upright soldiers, enlisted with a strong desire to make this world a better place. You all fight in the front lines - politicians who make the decisions depend on YOU ALL.

Please defend your values and please don't be abused for smaller goals. You are all precious, valuable human beings who carry love and compassion in your heart. A person who does not know fear is dishonest to himself. We ALL have fears.

Let us learn to deal with them by recalling our spiritual nature.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Best wishes,

brah

Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space