Channelings.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

Channelings.

Post by brahbata » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:18 am

Hello dear ones :-)

20 years ago, I received the following two of a total of three channelings. Because much of it concerns us all, I post them here. Have fun :-)

brah :-)

get ready for transmission...

At the beginning of the text are the questions I asked. Then comes the channeling. Be aware, please, that the highest source is speaking these words. I was given proofs. The channeling ends with three points.... From there it was said: "Therefore, do not write this now..." and I received thoughts, feelings, perceptions, which are outside of this time and were valid only for me as confirmation for the *goodness* of the source. In the second channeling this happened again, this time I was told stories from my experience in New York that only I know (and could know), no earthly source. The woman who made the announcements to me lived in the Spanish Island of Mallorca at that time. As payment, she wanted, "Just send me a rainbow over, please...."

LOVE

ENJOY

TRUTH

brah

Channeling for brah - 1

Questions:

1. Should I go to a Buddhist monastery in Scotland?
2. is Aeon the same as Draco?
3. Sony Playstation advertising: Where from? Do I know the system?
4. draco from M102 or constellation of the dragon?
5. what may/should I do?
6. when will it happen?
How can I get ready?
8. how to face demons?

Gladly, dear brah, I would like to let you know that almost all your questions are not answered by me, but that you learn the answers yourself from yourself here on earth. I would like to explain to you in addition more detail.

You are, as you know, for the umpteenth time about to lead a life as a human being on earth. You existed as a Brahmin in India and you decided to live also according to strict disciplinary rules in several monasteries in Tibet. Many times a monk you have been. You loved solitude, as you still do now, and loved to read about all the mysteries of the universes. You always tried to follow the absolutely right path.
You have forced yourself to make many sacrifices to escape the pleasures of matter. You have been taught about good and evil many times and you believed to know which renouncing path leads to the kingdom of heaven. If these words are your truth, then you will feel parallels also to the present life - quite certainly.

You know, brah, you also didn't want to be on earth anymore and so you are still drawn to the star kingdom. But you will realize, in this life, people have come to earth to give the proof that it is possible to live heaven on earth. And this is exactly the experience that many people will have on earth in the future. Do you know what this means? It means that many a person walks the earth knowing that he has never been separated from God, and so here is an explanation for your questions.

You are asking to go to a Buddhist monastery in Scotland?

I will help you become yourself and not leave you as a perpetually questioning student. Your whole life there have been inferiority complexes, self-doubt and fears for you. All this will be no more in the future. I am putting your own burning flame of love into your ever brooding mind. You have been given such a large portion of intuition, yet you always ask others what you should do, what you should recognize as your truth, since your life has begun. As a child you were shy, good and always felt small. Now start to be your own divine spark, your "I am". You should never ask others what you should or should not do, but ask yourself about the longings of your own heart. So if you want to go to the monastery, then go. But if nothing pulls you there from the gut and an if and but still stands in the room, then perceive this thought as an impulse only and know, soon greater dimensions are still there for you.

You will go to an original Buddhist monastery in Tibet for a long time and you will not be satisfied with variations from the original. In monasteries or holy centers that only look similar. You are only afraid of big steps at the moment, because then you can't plan your life anymore and you know that if you get involved it will have slipped away from the mind that you still cling to, that you hold on to incredibly tightly, despite your spirituality. Now you decide for yourself whether you go or not, but know that the feeling, that the heart, that the longing always speaks the truth. Don't do anything anymore that you think you should do. If you really live love, then you want to go certain steps out of yourself and you now get the security.

Intermediate question: When/how should I go to Tibet?

Dear brah, you have not listened. With everything what happens in this life it is so that your heart leads you always at the right time to the right place, nevertheless. You should delete the little word "should" or "must" from your vocabulary and give both hands to the word "I want" because it makes me happy. So you should not give your feet the direction to this monastery in this or any other life. Your heart pulls you there and you will go, quite simply life is, you will see.

To the second question: Aeon is not identical with Draco and I don't want to explain more details to you about it. You know, you have a lot to do with it and that's why you will feel out of yourself all the related information.
Then you will learn to stand by your information and then you will finally stop seeing all other people as wiser, more valuable and further.

You asked me about the Sony Playstation commercial (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFXJjtF8Xo). Do you actually know that whoever asks such questions has given himself the answer in this world, in this life. You know, brah, many people can tell a lot to other people and the other people start to believe everything until one day they learn to peel out their own truth for themselves. So, whenever something touches you deep inside, whenever the brah feels unplanned feelings, then you have to deal with it. So, and with that answer yourself the question now. You know, when you were small, you had already huge fears of not living up to the dear God. You always had a bad conscience, fear of not being loved - here on earth. You know, a whole new energy is coming into your life now. You are given evidence of a love that is not demanding, not punishing, not binding, all encompassing. This has to do with all your next questions. Please write, but also feel now. In your previous priestly lives, there was a great separation between good and evil. There was the teaching that where there is much light, there must also be many shadows, and demons came into play.

You ask, how do you face demons?

Since you, since everyone creates his own reality, remains to you, remains to everyone the choice where they should meet you. You can get the image of a demon in a person mutilated by an accident. You can notice, if you see a shadow somewhere, that you flee from fear, if you think a demon into this shadow. In the age of love, however, there will be no more room for that.

brah, you know, everything that people found disgusting and could not understand, made them go into the idea of demons. Each individual has the choice to decide whether he wants to live love or remain in fear. Do you know, do you know how children love? When their parents are alcoholics, for example, and yet these children stay close to them. You know, if you were to feel love for a person and suppose he carried a disfiguring disease in his body, would you, who love, consider the loved one to be a demon only because perhaps a disfiguring disease would reshape his body? Love can no longer meet a demon, no matter who stands before you. It will rain love and the heart will go with it.

If you want to meet one, just believe in it and then know that your fear of doing something wrong can make the whole reality look like a demon to you. You know, brah, we are entering a new age. People are experiencing how wonderful it is to be free from fear, free from guilt, and loved for their sake. It is high time to stop lecturing and start truly satisfying the hunger for love. You asked me how you can get ready to attain your destiny? You just need some trust in God and let go of your fear that you might do something wrong - and how it feels to live this, I'll show you now...

Channeling for brah - 2

Questions:

1. Higher state of consciousness - how?
2) How do I achieve a steady, higher state of permanence?
3. What practical way can I go?

Gladly, dear brah, I give you love, helping hands, helping colors, helping elements - but no instruction.

In so many lives there has been you as a pupil, now you are trained in the final spurt that the brah leads his happy existence as a human being on earth. I also give you the desired exercise. But it does not have the desired result. Just as the brah has always used this exercise in former incarnations for his spiritual progress and I would like to explain all this to you.

In many previous lives you have existed as a completely disciplined, truth- and God-seeking person. You have done incredibly much for your spiritual progress, so that the brah can learn nothing more in this life for his higher levels of consciousness. That, dear brah, what is happening to you at this time is this: Every chakra of a human being that looks like a spiritual stepladder from the bottom up is simply turned around for you and quite a few others. You have gone through all the chakra levels long ago, bathed in violet light and now, dear brah, you are helping these rays to break through the matter the lowest chakras. When a person walks the path from the bottom to the top, it is so that when he is in the lower two chakras, he only fights for his survival. He tends to kill when others do not give him the required things. A great many veils still obscure his divine light and only when he breaks into the higher chakras does he begin to feel feelings for others and love. You have been through all this for a long, long time and you were at the level of the crown chakra. To live a human existence with renunciations in deepest contemplation. You had no more needs, no more desires for the material world. Lifting the spirit up to heaven was presented as the supreme commandment for human beings. This is how it should be in the past, but maybe, dear brah, it also lights up for you, your heart, your mind, now is a whole new time of the fourth and fifth dimension for the earth with incredible love and soon also lightness. So what has to happen on earth and with it?

The cosmos needs innumerable helpers who go with their spiritual light once again back into the matter to lift this. To give it greater vibrations and more light. You know, if a professor of mathematics should explain the 1+1 to his six-year-old son, it would be stupid, if he would show the highly mathematical formulas to his offspring. He needs the 1+1 for school and would leave with drooping ears and sad eyes. So, for a brief moment, the math professor puts all of his vast knowledge on hold for a bit. He virtually curbs his knowledge, his energies, in order to be able to explain the required 1+1 to his son and to see him happy.

Well, you spiritual math professor?
Is it not wise of you to do the same? How did you want to help the earth if your spirit has escaped from it? For so long already.

You came to this earth without earthly wishes. The only wish you had was that the time would come, very, very soon, when you could go home again. According to the old pattern, according to the old teaching, it would be that the spirit would lead your consciousness to heaven. Away from matter, away from earth, but how, pray tell, will duality ever become unity?
You want an exercise not to stand in me as matter.
You want an exercise to see me as in you only in the upper chakras.
You want an exercise to separate the top and bottom even further.
You want an exercise that will prevent my light can burn everywhere.
I cannot give you such an exercise.

For love teaches me to lift souls into the all-encompassing light. But that means placing them with both feet on the earth. That means filling their body, which is animated by God but is also human, with human desire, with human feelings.
You say you want to feel. At the same time, you say you would like to play your role in higher levels of consciousness.

If you were to stand only in the highest consciousness, you could not go into the human emotions. You are trained to know your light. Even if the brah feels only apparent darkness in phases. You are looking for a space where everything shines in bright light. Don't you know that nobody could recognize his own light in such a room yet? As for you, however, soon it is provided, it is beautiful to stand in the midst of shining lights, but it does not let anyone recognize his own light. Only when love puts you in the densest matter, in the blackest darkness that seems to cover everything, you are forced to bring your strength, your power, your light from the inside to the outside. And you shine so brightly, no darkness is there anymore. And you recognize from yourselves that one with the Father everyone was already at all times. It was only necessary to play a role on earth in order to learn. Not to identify with the role, but in whatever role, to feel like an actor. A good actor wears any costume. He plays the beggar, the murderer, the prostitute, and does not strive to put on only the robes of a king. So why do you torture yourself with the effort to raise your consciousness higher and higher? Don't you know that when a person makes a prayer to heaven, that heaven answers the prayer? Have you forgotten, brah, what prayer you have led into the ears of the heavenly Father? "Father, let me do only Your will". Full of devotion. Wasn't that your prayer? Your whole life already? Don't you know what it means to surrender? You have absolute faith, no matter where your path takes you. You no longer think about raising your consciousness, because for every step, for every path, you can only feel all-encompassing love. And yet as a human being stuck in the body knows how aggression feels or sadness. Covering all joy and yet deep inside there is only devotion and love. Just as 2000 years ago the way of a man was an example for all of us. With the heart, with the feeling of a woman, a man can understand devotion. Therefore, dear brah, you brought with you to this earth unbelievably large portions of yin energies.

In this time, however, female and male, yin and yang, are balanced, so that a human body also feels alone as complete on all levels. I know, dear brah, exactly this is your endeavor. But: Laws were given to the whole universe. One of them has to do with it: "Inside like outside" is described in this law. This means that we as humans now not only love our own completeness more, but we also give these energies visibly into our everyday life, into our partnership, into every second lived as humans.

At that time, brah, high up in the Himalayas, you felt one with God. Only because you heard sounds, felt emotions and saw colors that are in no way on earth. But that was still duality. The energy that is now moving to earth brings it forth to live true love. There is no more separation between the worlds. There will no longer be good and evil.
We have learned to value. Also on the spiritual path. Love, however, knows no evaluations. It is like a very stable footbridge over which everyone can walk quite safely, even without fear. If he only takes one step in front of the other, without looking into the supposed depths below him.
I want to give your real home to you. It is in you, in your heart, in everything, really all life. It does not mean to escape from the earth, but to see the earth as an expression of your whole self. This home I want to give you in consciousness....

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space