My spiritual Awakening.

ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
brahbata
Site Admin

My spiritual Awakening.

Post by brahbata » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Let me tell you a story.

When I was 27, Heaven inaugurated me into my spiritual journey. Before that time I had my worldly experiences, as we all do. This means, I suffered, I doubted God, I doubted myself, I even doubted my girlfriends.

I felt misunderstood and hadn't found my place in life. I still was in search for „my mission“ on Earth.

In 1991, I had a serious car accident. I was drunk by that time, lost, I gave up on life and myself. I just didn't care anymore for myself.
The car went with 160 Km/h at night on a long and windy road. It suddenly turned around and jumped of the road, close to woods in the direction of a field laying beneath the road.
The LAST thought I had on my mind, when I realized that I was about going to die, was

„I only wanted to help“.

Then, as the car took off the road, I was taken into white, warm light. Heaven has let me experience a near death experience.
I was in that white, cozy light, I don't know for how long. I came back into the car, a Mercedes, when it was laying totally destroyed on the field near the road. The experts later said, while examining this accident, that the car turned and flipped around completely for at least 15 times. It was totally destroyed. One couldn't even recognize, what type or kind of car it was.

When I woke up in the car, I had not the slightest injury. Not the slightest. I was sitting in a ball of whatever transformed iron stuff, completely destroyed and had not a single wound.
Just nothing.

I then walked home to Homberg, the city my family lived in for about five miles.

The rest is history.

HEAVEN has safed me, because my very last thought when the car took off, was
„I only wanted to help“. Heaven didn't leave me alone.

I then later did four years of psychotherapy in order to work on my life's problems. When I was done with that, my spiritual awakening suddenly followed.

By the time of that awakening in Summer 1994, I was shown my mission and my duties by the Heavens and my Angels. I felt just so humble, so being loved, so grateful, that I asked Heaven: Father, if this is all real, that I am the true Messiah, the Buddha of the Age of Aquarius, I pray and ask you for sorrow and grief. Because I hadn't experienced that before in my life.

Later on then, I was jailed into psychiatry for three times for some months and suffered the punishement (they called it „treatment“) of the doctors there. This was the suffering I begged for.

By that time, I hated being thrown into this situation. I really hated it. But I kept on going.

TODAY, these experiences are a very precious part for me in my memory. Because my situation later on changed completely, up to the situation I have today in my life. THIS very experience I then had, was sort of my return gift to the Heavens above, done by my wish of being humble and grateful for the wonderful, wonderful life of being the Messiah.

brah

The story of my spiritual inauguration in 1994 then followed:

http://www.brahbata.space/Der_kleine_Narr_engl.html

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
In the descent from Heaven, the feather learns to fly.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.
Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.
Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

brahbata.space